Great Ocean Road Tandem Skydive, VICTandem Skydive With Stunning Views
Great Ocean Road Tandem Skydive, VIC
Tandem Skydive With Stunning Views
Help one lucky gift-ee see the Great Ocean Road from the skies – freefalling from a whopping 12,000ft, before floating gently under the canopy back down to earth, over one of Australia’s most stunning natural attractions.
What a way to see the Great Ocean Road! Some travel from all over the world just to drive the winding beauty of this magnificent stretch, but seeing it from 12,000 feet above, is truly a unique experience! Placed in the safest hands of Australia’s best tandem skydiving instructors, who can often do up to 11 dives a day when busy, this experience will the leap of a lifetime over spectacular country.
Found along an incredible stretch of the Great Ocean Road, the meeting point for the jump can be found at pretty Barwon Heads Airport in Connewarre – a stunning 1.5-hour drive from Melbourne city, or they can book in for a free Melbourne transfer running each day of the week.
The adventure will begin with a thorough safety lesson, where they will learn the tricks to the perfect dive, and meet their experienced tandem instructor – who will stick with them from start to finish. Excitement will build while the planes takes them up to the 12,000ft height – witnessing remarkable views on the way.
Once at maximum altitude, their instructor will start counting down to the leap of their lifetime –jumping out for an incredible short burst of freefall, before releasing the parachute where they will relax into blissful floating… seeing iconic Great Ocean Road spots from above such as Barwon Heads, Torquay, Bells Beach and Geelong, before touching back down on ground.
This Great Ocean Road skydive includes:
- One tandem skydive over the Great Ocean Road on their chosen Saturday or Sunday
- Free return transfers from Melbourne CBD (limited seats - bookings absolutely essential)
- A certificate of achievement with their name on it
- A 3-month membership to the Australian Parachute Federation
- A loyalty card, and a bumper sticker
Price above does also now include the $35 APF levy and admin fee
Some great tips and guidelines for a safe and fun day:
- Wear clothing that is comfortable and loose, along with sneakers on the feet. Jumping pants will be provided, and gloves and fleece for chilly days
- No scuba diving in the 24 hours before the skydive, and no drinking or taking drugs in the 8 hours before
- Must be 12 years of age minimum, but no maximum age – just reasonable fitness required
- People 95kg or above will pay a surcharge, and if 110kg and above, a safety assessment will be carried out
- Just in case the weather isn’t ideal to begin with, they may have to wait for more favourable conditions on the day
A thoughtful gift for those adrenalin junkie travellers, soon making their way to Victoria, or equally, the local to the area who would love to see their backyard from above. Gifts Australia experience vouchers are redeemable directly with the experience provider with full details provided upon purchase. Recipients have 3 years to use the full value of the voucher.
Delivery of Instant Gift Vouchers
Online Gift and Experience Vouchers are sent electronically to your recipients e-mail.
At Check Out you will be asked to:
- Fill in your recipient's email address
- Write an optional message to your recipient
- Choose delivery to be made immediately or at a later date and time.
Alternatively you can enter in your own email address, print the gift voucher and give personally face-to-face (the old fashioned way).
However you choose to Deliver your Instant Gift, we are sure they'll love it!
For Order Over $99
What other customers are buying
A little bit more info
Our Customers Love Us