Deliveries Returned to Us
- Occasionally an order will be returned to us for one of the following reasons (not limited to):
- A notification was sent but there was no response from the recipient to arrange re-delivery;
- A notification was sent but the recipient did not pick the package up from the post office or collection point;
- The recipient is not known at that address or has moved;
- The address details are incorrect or insufficient;
- The delivery was refused;
- There was no access to a secure building or complex to deliver or leave a card;
- The recipient was in a hospital or hotel and has been discharged or checked out; or
- The courier could not contact the recipient and there was nowhere safe to leave the parcel.
- If a parcel has an incorrect or insufficient address, our couriers are unable to call the recipient to verify and instead the parcel will be returned to us.
- Orders cannot be redirected while in transit and will need to be returned to us before being sent to the new/correct address.
- An applicable redelivery or returns fee will be passed on to you to facilitate the return or delivery of the order to the same or an alternative address.
- We will inform you via email once the order has been accepted by our warehouse returns team. Credit to the amount of your purchase, less a return fee, will be added to your account with us.
Change of Mind: 100 Day Returns
- Our 100 Day Returns Policy ensures peace of mind knowing that there are options available to you in case you change your mind, or if your recipient would prefer a different gift*.
- Ordes are dispatched within 1-4 business hours of the order being received and it is advisable that if an error has been made or if you wish to cancel the order, to call us immediately on 1300 459 452 (business days 9am-5pm AEST).
- Orders cannot be amended or canceled once they have been dispatched and are with our couriers for delivery.
- In the rare event that you or your recipient are not happy with the product/s, please return the product/s in the same condition it was received to the following address and include the original order number within the package: Attn: Returns, PO Box 3210 REGENTS PARK NSW 2143
- Contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 459 452 or through our Contact Us page to let us know that the gift is on its way back to us and how you would like the return to be processed:
- Exchange for another item**
- Store credit^
- Refund to the original method of payment^
- We will email you once the item has arrived back with us and the return has been processed. Should our team not be made aware of your return preference, credit to the amount of your purchase will be added to your account with us^.
- If the order has left our warehouse but has not yet been delivered, it will first need to be delivered to the recipient and then returned to us as we are unable to redirect an order once it is already on the road.
- The return must be received within 100 days of the original date of dispatch.
- The return must be in resalable condition. That is undamaged, unused and complete in the manufacturer's original packaging.
- Orders containing personalised items are not able to be returned as they are customised to your specifications.
- Returned hampers must be received within 30 days of the original date of dispatch.
- Due to the perishable nature of the contents in our cheese hampers, we do not offer cancellations, refunds or exchanges on our chilled hampers.
* The 100 Day Returns Policy does not apply to hampers and flowers, or personalised items.
** Shipping charges will apply to send the replacement item
^ Minus the cost of shipping of the original order. Please allow 2-3 business days for the funds to reappear in your account.
Damaged or Faulty Items
- We do everything in our power to ensure that your gift arrives in perfect condition, however occasionally deliveries do sustain damage in transit or a product may be faulty.
- In the event that your hamper or its contents are incorrect or arrive damaged or faulty, please contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 459 452 or through our Contact Us page.
- We will happily replace, exchange, or issue a credit or refund depending on the extent of the damage and how you wish to resolve the issue, at our discretion*.
- Reasonable damage in transit to packaging is expected and is not eligible for a refund or exchange.
- We will require photos so that we can better understand the extent of the damage or issues with the product.
- We will not be able to replace, exchange or issue a credit or refund for any product that has been dispatched for more than 30 days.
- Please note that refunds will be processed back to the original method of payment.
* Damaged or faulty items are assessed on a case-by-case basis, hence the importance of sending photos. Depending on the extent of the damage, we may opt to replace, refund or credit a part of the hamper. For example, if an item within a hamper has damaged packaging, we may only provide a resolution for that specific item.
We regret to inform you that we are no longer able to redeem experience vouchers through Gifts Australia. In place of a previously purchased experience voucher, we are able to offer you one of the following options:
- Store credit; or
- Refund to the original method of payment.
Please contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 459 452 or through our Contact Us page to let us know your preference.
- As our personalised items are customised to your specifications, these are not included in the 100 Day Returns Policy.
- In the event that your order is incorrect, or arrives damaged or faulty, please contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 459 452 or through our Contact Us page.
- Leather Products: As a natural material, leather will have variations in colour, creases and imperfections, making your item unique. These imperfections can include marks or nicks to which the leather can be susceptible during packaging, transit and unwrapping. Over time you may see creasing or colour changes, all of which are natural features of leather.
- If your item is faulty, please follow the steps as listed above under Damaged or Faulty Goods.