Terms & Conditions
Valentine's Day Delivery
Order before Thursday the 10th of February for delivery prior to Valentine's Day with our express shipping options
Only applies to selected postcodes
Use the delivery calculator to determine if your order can arrive before the 14th of February
We utilise one of the most secure transaction channels available in the world today.
Our Ecommerce application includes the following security features:
- We use Stripe as our credit card payment gateway. Credit card numbers are encrypted on disk with AES-256 and decryption keys are stored on separate machines.
- Stripe’s infrastructure for storing, decrypting, and transmitting card numbers runs in separate hosting infrastructure and doesn’t share any credentials with Stripe’s primary services.
- Stripe is certified to the highest industry standards and has obtained regulatory licenses around the world, including AFSL in Australia.
- Ecommerce functionality programmed and maintained by Neto eCommerce, a sophisticated Australian website developer specializing in internet security and watertight website infrastructure.
What does this mean?
This means that when you order gifts from our website, you can rest assured that the highest security checks have been put in place to make sure that your details will not fall into the wrong hands.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
ORDERING ALCOHOL THROUGH GIFTS AUSTRALIA
Gifts Australia supports the responsible service of alcohol. It is an offence to supply alcohol to or obtain alcohol on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years. Liquor Licence LIQP770016481.
If ordering gifts containing alcohol, you confirm that you are over the age of 18 years. It is a legal requirement that the person placing the order is over the age of 18 and the person receiving the delivery is over the age of 18.
Please visit the Gifts Australia Returns Page for full information on our 100 Day Returns.
GIFT VOUCHER EXPIRY
Gifts vouchers purchased prior to 18th December 2017 are valid for 1 year.
EXPERIENCE VOUCHER EXPIRY
- The availability of the experience at the price paid is guaranteed for 1-year post-purchase.
- If beyond 1 year the experience price has increased, the difference will need to be paid directly to the vendor upon booking.
- If beyond 1 year the experience is no longer available, the value of the experience can be used as Gifts Australia credit. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
'Gifts Australia' Online Store ABN 97 468 249 424 – C1/391 Park Rd, Regents Park NSW 2143, Australia