Cutoff Dates for Delivery by Christmas Eve
Our delivery estimates have been provided by Australia Post. At Christmas time our DOT (Delivery on Time) rate is 93.5%. We are confident that most deliveries will make it by Christmas, however, there will be some that don't - please take this into consideration when placing your order.
EXPRESS DELIVERY from $18.95
- Sydney Metro - Tuesday 24th December (order by 10 am Sydney time)
- For Major Australian Cities (NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD only) - Monday 23rd December (order by 1pm Sydney time - CLOSED)
- For Major Australian Cities (SA, WA, TAS cities only) - Friday 20th December (order by 1pm Sydney time - CLOSED)
- All regional and/or remote locations - Wednesday 18th December (order by 1pm Sydney time - CLOSED)
STANDARD DELIVERY - Cutoff dates for delivery by Christmas (order by 1 pm)
- Sydney Metro - Friday 20th December (CLOSED)
- NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD Metro - Wednesday 18th December (CLOSED)
- SA and TAS Metro - Tuesday 17th December (CLOSED)
- WA and NT Metro - Monday 16th December (CLOSED)
- All regional and/or remote locations - Monday 9th December (CLOSED)
Enter your delivery postcode in our Delivery Calculator for a more accurate estimate.
- Orders placed before 1pm Sydney time on a business day will be dispatched from our warehouse on the same day, including personalised gifts such as monogrammed leather, personalised prints and engraved jewellery.
- Delivery date estimates in the calculator above will change over to the following day after 1pm Sydney time so be sure to place your order in time!
- Our shipping location is Regents Park NSW 2143.
- You will receive a dispatch notification email when your order leaves our warehouse. This will include a tracking link direct to the courier's website that will allow you to track the progress of the delivery.
- Alternatively you can track your order here by entering the order email address, order number and delivery postcode.
- We are located in Regents Park NSW 2143 (Sydney) and you can certainly order online and pick your order up from us here!
- Simply enter a Sydney delivery postcode at checkout, and the Pick Up option will appear.
Do you offer Same Day Delivery?
- Same day deliveries are available to Sydney metropolitan postcodes.
- Orders must be placed before 10am AEST, and will be delivered between 1pm-6pm the same day.
- Orders are sent with STAR TRACK COURIER and are unable to deliver to Parcel Lockers or P.O. Boxes.
- The option is offered as Express Delivery at checkout and will show an expected delivery date of that day
- Standard Delivery is FREE for orders $99 or over, and $10.95 for orders under $99.
- The majority of our Standard Delivery orders arrive within 4 business days (use the Delivery Calculator above for a specific delivery estimate to your delivery postcode).
- All Standard Delivery orders are sent with AUSTRALIA POST.
- Deliveries are generally made during business hours Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), although Posties in some areas may deliver earlier in the morning or during twilight hours.
- Australia Post may deliver on a Saturday during peak delivery periods such as Christmas.
- Deliveries may be made to the nearest post office for some locations.
- Express Delivery is $18.95 to major metro areas, and $22.95 for regional or remote locations.
- The majority of Express Delivery orders will be delivered on the following business day if placed before 1pm Sydney time on a weekday (use the Delivery Calculator above for a specific delivery estimate to your delivery postcode).
- Express Delivery to Sydney metro is sent with STAR TRACK COURIER or AUSTRALIA POST EXPRESS, major metro areas outside of Sydney sent with STAR TRACK, regional areas sent with AUSTRALIA POST EXPRESS.
- Deliveries to some regional locations may take 2-4 business days, and deliveries may be made to the nearest post office.
- Delivery on your requested day for $18.95.
- Available for Sydney, Canberra, Woollongong, Newcastle, Gosford, Melbourne, Geelong, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich, Adelaide, Perth.
- Not available for all Australian delivery postcodes - check the Delivery Calculator above to see if your delivery postcode is included.
- All of our personalised products are produced in-house and will be dispatched on the same day of ordered before 1pm Sydney time on a weekday.
- Personalised gifts include monogrammed leather, personalised prints and engraved jewellery.
- Delivery estimates are as per the Delivery Calculator above.
- The special delivery instructions field on the checkout page is for specific instructions for the courier that are printed on the label (eg. deliver to the second floor and leave with reception, leave behind the pot plant near the front door).
- Requests for delivery at a specific time of day will be printed on the label for the courier to see however cannot be guaranteed.
- Our couriers are unable to call or text recipients prior to delivery, to confirm an address, or upon an unsuccessful delivery.
- The option is given at checkout as to whether or not the parcel can to be left if no one is available to receive it.
- If authority to leave is given and no one is available to receive the delivery, our courier will leave the parcel in a relatively secure location unattended at the address.
- If the parcel cannot be left at the address, our courier will do one of the following:
- Leave a card advising the recipient that the parcel has been taken to the nearest post office for pickup (AUSTRALIA POST and STAR TRACK)
- Call the recipient for an alternative delivery address or time (STAR TRACK COURIER - redelivery fees will apply)
- Some unsuccessful deliveries may come straight back to us for processing - in this case we will not know about the unsuccessful delivery until it arrives back to us, and it is therefore recommended that the sender keeps an eye on the tracking of the delivery.
- In order to ensure that someone will be present during business hours, and to avoid redelivery fees, it is highly recommended to send the parcel to a business address.
- Please note that redelivery fees may apply for any deliveries that need to be reattempted.
- Please note that when authority to leave has been given, Gifts Australia and our couriers cannot accept responsibility or liability on the rare occasion that a consignment is lost or stolen after our couriers have recorded the package as 'successfully delivered'.
- Most hospitals have specific guidelines regarding delivery of gifts to patients – it is advisable to contact the hospital in advance to find out how their deliveries are received (eg. deliver to loading dock on Smith St, leave with reception in the Lindo Wing off George St).
- Please provide as much detail as possible about the recipient – bed/room number, ward name/number, full name and street address of hospital – and ensure that the name on the parcel matches the name under which the patient is registered at the hospital.
- If a parcel needs to be sent to an alternative address due to the patient already being discharged, an applicable redelivery fee will be passed on to the sender.
- We deliver to any address in Australia.
- For international deliveries, we advise finding a suitable gift and hamper provider in the destination country, as choosing a local provider will be significantly cheaper. Delays due to customs restrictions in many countries will also significantly compromise the quality of the gift and hamper contents.
Become a VIP
We'd love to stay in touch!
Leave your details, and as a VIP you'll be the first to know about our latest products and news.