Small-Group Great Ocean Road and 12 Apostles Full-Day Tour from Melbourne - Adults (age 13-99)
Small-Group Great Ocean Road and 12 Apostles Full-Day Tour from Melbourne
Enjoy one of the the world’s most spectacular coastal drives as you travel on the world famous National Heritage listed Great Ocean Road Tour. See the abundance of Australian wildlife, whilst checking out the magnificent surf beaches, and walk among the ancient rainforest, before arriving in the afternoon to witness the marvel of these gigantic limestone stacks known as the 12 Apostles located in Port Campbell National Park.
There is no word to express the beauty of the Great Ocean Road Tour!
Torquay it is time for some morning tea at Southern Australia’s beautiful beaches. Twist and wind along the spectacular
Great Ocean Road enjoying awesome coastal photo opportunities. See the lighthouse made famous from the TV series ‘
Round the Twist.’ Along the way stop to see cuddly koalas in the wild.
Apollo Bay for lunch (
from the 1st April 2019 Cafe Lunch will not be included in tour price), and if weather permits why not cool off in the magnificent Southern Ocean? After lunch stretch those legs whilst exploring an ancient rainforest, and admire some of the world’s tallest trees in the
Otway National Park. Travel through rolling hills toward
Port Campbell National Park and the breathtaking 12 Apostles. Learn about the tragic tales of the Shipwreck coast and view remarkable rock formations at
Loch Ard Gorge. Check out the fallen London Bridge and the quaint fishing village of Port Campbell or walk down the impressive Gibsons steps to get a different view of the 12 Apostles..
Sit back, relax and reflect on an action packed day full of nature walks, wildlife, surf beaches, incredible rock formations and spectacular coastal views heading towards Melbourne. Stop in the township of Colac for dinner (own expense).
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- National Park fees
- On-board water refill stations
- Professional driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- On-board electronic feedback tablets and free Wifi for the journey home.
- Download our FREE App “Tour Translations of Australia” before travelling
- Entry/Admission - The Great Ocean Road
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
- Personal expenses
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child fare prices apply from 0 to 12 years old. Infants aged 0 to 4 are not permitted to travel on adult laps and must be safely restrained within a child protective seat. Infant protective seats are free of charge and must be requested at time of booking.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Our vehicles are not wheelchair, prams or child stroller accessible please refrain from bring on tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- For your safety, we have implemented comprehensive hygiene measures and increased regular sanitation. Guests will be asked to check-in by scanning the QR code during the on-boarding stage for contact tracing purposes.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us