What To Write On An Anniversary Card
25 Anniversary Wishes & Quotes To Make Their Heart Sing
Marking an anniversary is extremely special in any loving relationship. The occasion serves as a testament that you're committed to each other. It doesn't matter whether you're celebrating your first year together or 50 years of wedded bliss. What's important is that you've stayed together through thick and thin, and you're looking forward to more fun and fruitful years.
With most anniversaries, people like giving cards with heartfelt messages to the loving couple. Whether they're relatives or your BFF and cute hubby, anniversary wishes for husband and wife will always be received with joy. All you need to do is find the right words to express your love and jot down your thoughts on a sweet card.
Wondering what to write in an anniversary card to friends, family, or your partner to go along with your anniversary gift? Here at Gifts Australia, we've got ideas for lovely messages and quotes you can use to mark their special day. These warm thoughts on their anniversary will help you spread the love to all those unique couples in your life.
Why Anniversary Wishes Make Treasured Memories
Finding just the right anniversary card for the awesome couple lets them know you really care about them. But, choosing the perfect message and sentiment for their anniversary wishes will make the card that much more personal. Couples often keep their anniversary cards as cherished keepsakes, and the annual collection becomes a beautiful diary of their love over time.
Your words will remind the lovebirds of their special relationship and milestone achievement. You can choose a famous quote about marriage, a poem, an inspirational saying or a heartfelt message. Appreciation and love are always big themes, but anniversary messages can be sweetly romantic or humorous and fun.
What To Write As Anniversary Wishes For A Couple
Whether you’re giving your parents, grandparents, or friends a card, make your anniversary wishes meaningful. Show them you adore them and share a warm compliment or shared memory only a close friend could. When you give an anniversary gift for couples, include one of these sweet and thoughtful messages:
- ‘After all these years, you still behave like sweet newlyweds. Happy anniversary!’
- ‘Happy anniversary to my wonderful mom and dad, whose relationship is a source of both inspiration and envy. Here’s to many more years to come!’
- ‘Happy anniversary to two amazing people who inspire me every day. Best wishes for all the years together and all the years to come!’
- ‘Sending you my warm wishes and congratulations as you mark another year of your wonderful marriage. Happy anniversary!’
- ‘The love in your eyes when you look at one another says it all! Your marriage is a pillar of love and stability in an unpredictable world. Wishing you many more years of love.’
What Should I Write In An Anniversary Card To My Wife?
When it comes to anniversary wishes for your wife, what you know about her will help you get the right message. Buy a romantic anniversary gift for her and show her that your heart beats only for her with simple sentimental or romantic messages and quotes for a wife:
- ‘Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will. Happy anniversary wifey!’
- ‘All the words in the world can’t describe how I feel about you. I’ve been in love with you since the day we met. Cheers to you on our anniversary!’
- ‘Thank you for showing me that "happily ever after" exists in real life. Sending you loving wishes for today and all the days to come. Happy anniversary darling!’
- ‘To our relationship… I bring madness while you balance it with stability. I bring cuteness, and you coat it with elegance. I bring smiles, which you convert to endless happiness. May the balance prevail. Happy anniversary!’
- ‘Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favourite. Happy anniversary to us!’
How Do You Say Happy Anniversary To Your Husband?
If you're wondering what to write in an anniversary card to your husband, romance is the order of the day. Your words can thank them, say ‘I love you’, express your commitment, and look to the future together. When you give your anniversary gift for him, include one of these sweet anniversary wishes for your husband:
- ‘Life can be hard, and it has its ways of reminding us of that often. But thanks to you, I always feel like I'm living a beautiful dream. I love you so much. Happy anniversary!’
- ‘In a world where so many things can be uncertain, you are the one thing that I will always be sure of. Happy anniversary gorgeous!’
- ‘Love is just a word until someone finally comes along and gives it meaning. Happy anniversary!’
- ‘The time has come to look back a year and remember all the wonderful moments we've shared together. Happy anniversary!’
- ‘No photo frame in this world can fit all the amazing memories of our marriage. Happy anniversary, dearest husband!’
Anniversary Wishes For Couples With A Sense Of Humour
Messages don’t always need to be romantic; some anniversary wishes for friends or partners can be touchingly funny. Your oddball humour is sure to be the highlight of their day. It could be a private joke, a memorable moment or even a shared habit they find amusing.
- ‘Happy anniversary! I’ve always wanted what’s best for you – which is, without a doubt, me!’
- ‘You’re alright in the kitchen, I guess. Happy anniversary chef!’
- ‘Happy anniversary – I’m amazed you’re still with me!’
- ‘I think I may have developed some sort of attachment to you. Happy anniversary!’
- ‘It's awesome to see you don't get tired of me, even after all these years. Happy anniversary!’
- ‘You make me happier than when I see my food coming in a restaurant. Happy anniversary darling!’
- ‘Happy anniversary! You’re really rocking this marriage business, aren’t you’
- ‘Every day I appreciate you both, but today you get a card to prove it. Happy anniversary!’
- ‘You’re (probably) my favourite husband and wife. Happy anniversary!’
- ‘Congratulations to you! You have successfully completed another year of marriage with me as your bestie. Happy anniversary!’
Pair Your Anniversary Wishes With A Milestone Gift
If you're sending a congratulations to friends, you’re not expected to treat the happy couple to an anniversary gift, but it's still a beautiful gesture to go with your message. But if it's your own anniversary, then don't let the occasion pass by without a gesture of love. Milestone anniversaries, in particular, are a big deal that deserves some cork-popping celebrations. Gifts Australia has a stunning range of thoughtful and luxury gift options certain to mark the occasion in style. You'll find everything from personalised goodies and home comforts to stunning anniversary gift hampers overflowing with love.