Give Him Gadgets and Tech Gifts for Valentine’s Day
Sensational Valentine’s Day Gifts That Aren’t Chocolate!
Yes, it may seem impossible, but Valentine’s Day is nearly here, and it’s time to start thinking about romantic gifts. Chocolates and flowers, aftershave and alcohol all have their traditional place, but here at Gifts Australia, we think it’s time to mix it up!
If you’re searching for something with the ‘wow’ factor for your special someone, then nothing will impress more than giving him what men really want on Valentine’s Day. Interesting gadget gifts and cool tech gifts for guys are perfect for a man who doesn’t want traditional chocolates. It might seem unromantic for Valentine's Day, but we guarantee once the paper has been ripped off, he will love you forever.
Awesome tech gifts for men, fun gadgets, or accessories for his phone or computer will always be appreciated. After all, we use many different forms of technology to keep in touch and have fun all the time. From simple text messages to FaceTiming, it keeps our relationships fresh and brings us closer when we’re apart. So we think it’s time for some gift inspiration! It doesn’t have to be expensive either; there’s lots of quirky stuff to buy that will set your other half’s heart racing.
Check out just a few of our tech-inspired gifts and gadget ideas below.
Our Top 10 Valentine’s Cool Gifts For A Tech Guy Or Girl
Keeping on top of the latest tech developments and what gadgets for guys in 2021 are worth buying can be never-ending. It seems like some new mobile, gizmo, or gadget is launched every day. So the team at Gifts Australia has pooled our knowledge for a fabulous selection of tech gifts for any budget. They’re also gadgets we’d love to own ourselves!
1. Apple iPad - if you feel like buying big, then this is a versatile gift which will give years of entertainment. The best bit is you can both enjoy it together!
2. Lenovo Smart Clock - the display shows the day, time, temperature and weather, but the beauty with this clock is you can stream music. Wake them up with their favourite song.
3. Google Nest Hub Max - no smart home is complete without this fabulous assistant. With handy apps and built-in speakers, it’s the perfect addition to cooking and entertaining friends.
4. Amazon Kindle - for any avid reader, this gift will make their heart beat faster. The latest models are waterproof and ultra-sleek with added features like a self adjusting backlight.
5. Nintendo Switch - a brilliant choice for anyone who loves Mario games and having fun on the go. This portable console has a variety of games you can play together!
6. DJI Mini Drone - small enough for any bag, this is easy for beginners and will fly a distance of 10 km for up to 30 minutes. What a way to capture beautiful memories together!
7. Fitbit Versa 2 - for any fitness or exercise fan you won’t go wrong with this unique gadget. It has a built-in Alexa, lots of great programmes and super-long battery life.
8. Chromecast - if they don’t have a smart TV, Google’s Chromecast adds streaming services like Netflix, plus lots of games to enjoy. You can both snuggle on the couch and enjoy.
9. Gen 5 Smartwatch - these are perfect Valentine’s gifts for everyone’s wrist as they come in a vast variety of designs. Choose the perfect match for your partner’s style.
10. Playstation Classic - treat them to a blast from the past with a range of titles in a small retro box. Add a USB stick packed with extra fun, and they will love you forever.
Non-Cliche, Quirky Fun Valentine’s Gifts From Gifts Australia
Of course, not everyone wants to spend a lot of money on their other half, especially if it’s a new relationship. For Valentine's Day gifts for teenage guys or someone you just started dating, a fun gift might be a better idea than a romantic present. If you’re searching for high-quality tech gifts for men and women, then there are lots of affordable alternatives. From small wireless must-haves to useful smart gadgets, they all make life easier. They’re also great fun and include wacky or humorous ideas, so there’s something for every personality.
Here are some fun suggestions for alternatives to Valentine’s Day gifts which will make them smile.
Gifts For Outdoor Fanatics
Anyone who adores adventure in the fresh air is sure to appreciate the latest gadgets. For weekend campers, try an essential into the wild travel BBQ or a fabulous portable lantern & wireless speakers. Or what about a trendy waterproof phone case - perfect for any outdoor sport or pastime.
Gadgets For Chefs & Foodies
For those who love to spend time in the kitchen, any kind of tech gadget is always welcome, especially if it saves time. A gourmet feast is always on the menu, so treat them to the world’s best knife sharpener or an exciting pro cooks blowtorch. They will have to try them out with a new Valentine’s Day recipe!
Gifts For Someone Who Likes To Entertain
Entertaining friends and family is high on most people’s agendas. There’s a whole range of barbie tools and gadgets which make good presents for boyfriends and husbands. An electric expresso maker is perfect for the hostess with the mostest on Valentine’s Day. Or, what about a tasty Belgian waffle maker for any beau with a sweet tooth? He might even make you a special Valentine's Day dessert.
Gifts For Gaming Lovers
Unwrapping a retro TV games controller will make any gaming fan swoon with delight and immediately want to try it out. There are so many tech apps and gadgets to add to their collection and create hours of fun. If you’re searching for something spectacular, then you won’t beat a Valentine’s Day experience to remember in VR escape rooms.
Gift Ideas For True Techies
These are some of the easiest people to satisfy on Valentine’s Day as any cool tech gadget gifts will show your love. There are some amazing choices like an emergency tech kit or a trendy Kreafunk power bank, so you’re bound to find something to suit their pastime perfectly. For sheer entertainment value, a remote control mini quadcopter is the ultimate Valentine’s gift for tech lovers!
Gifts For The Novelty Nerds
If you want to make the day full of humour and shared laughter, nothing is better than a novelty tech gift. Imagine their face when they open a Batman airpods case, a matching powerbank, or speakers shaped like their favourite fruit. You can even up the ante with gifts which are creatively sophisticated like a chic NASA interactive robot. Now that’s truly impressive!
Fun Gifts For Friends On Valentine's Day
Are you looking for fun Valentine’s Day gifts for friends, cool gadgets for office gift ideas, or even tech birthday gifts? Then browse the exciting collection at Gifts Australia for inspiration. You can find our full range of Valentine’s Day gifts for boyfriends, girlfriends, and all your family and friends right here. Make February 14 fun for everyone in 2021. We think everyone deserves a lovely surprise on this special day!