15 Cool Gifts For Guys (That They'll Actually Use)
Shopping for the guy who has everything?
We’ve got original gift ideas for you. Shopping for men does not have to be hard. We’ve got the inspiration you need to get fantastic gifts for him that he’ll love. Forget ties. Forget that predictable carton of beer. There’s a whole world of cool gifts for guys that he’ll actually use. Don’t want to have to scour the shelves at BCF looking for fishing gear? We don’t blame you. With our handy list of the best men’s gifts, you can shop online and surprise him with the perfect present.
When it comes down to what gifts guys actually want, the following list offers a combination of unique gift ideas for men and the most popular presents for 2020. We’ll help you find the perfect gift for every special occasion. No matter what he’s interested in, we’ve got gift ideas for sporty men, geeky guys, daggy dads, gamers, foodies, and more.
15 of the best cool gifts for guys
1. For a unique gift you can personalise, a Brown Leather Wallet with Monogram is just gorgeous. Made from smooth and supple genuine leather, this is a gift to impress. A stylish leather wallet would make a great gift for an 18th birthday for guys.
2. Cool gifts for guys have to include the essential BBQ gifts. If he thinks he’s a professional BBQ chef, help him look the part with a heavy-duty 18 piece Maverick Barbecue Tool Set. It even comes with a durable aluminium case so he can take his BBQ set camping.
3. If he likes to entertain or have mates around for a BBQ dinner, the Davis & Waddell Acacia Wood BBQ Caddy is practical and stylish. Gorgeous Acacia wood looks great and weathers well for use outside. This would make a great Father’s Day gift for any Dad.
4. Shopping for a meat-lover? Did someone say, ‘bacon’? The Scratch & Sniff Bacon Cookbook is a fun, low stress cooking book for guys who love bacon. Forget bacon and eggs. This recipe book includes epic recipes for the ultimate bacon cheeseburgers and sweet caramel bacon popcorn. He’ll love it!
5. If you like the idea of a cook book for him, but he’s more of a sweet tooth than a BBQ or bacon lover, the Nutella 30 Best Recipes Book will be a winner. If chocolate is the way to his heart, he’ll love a book full of delicious Nutella recipes. Or, get creative and come up with your own fun things to do with a jar of Nutella!
6. If cocktails are his thing, a professional quality Sunnylife Cocktail Multi-Tool is an essential bar gift for men. It’ll fit in his pocket for pool-side entertaining, and get lots of use at every drinks night in with the guys.
7. No drinks night is complete without a game of poker. If your man likes to pretend he’s a bit of a high roller, he’ll have fun with the Ridley's Casino Night Game Set. The set even includes a roulette wheel and everything he’ll need for a fun games night.
8. For more bar and drinkware gift ideas, you can’t go past the Ardbeg 10 Year Old Warehouse Pack. This 10 year old single malt Scotch Whisky comes in a gorgeous gift tin modelled on the Ardbeg's warehouse on the Isle of Islay in Scotland. The perfect gift for whisky drinkers.
9. Want a gift to pair with your bottle of whiskey? The Gentleman’s Hardware Whisky Lovers Kit comes with unique whiskey glasses and special whiskey chiller stones. The stone chilling cubes means no ice so he won’t risk diluting the good stuff!
10. Our favourite gift for stylish guys is the 'North South' Men's Leather Messenger Bag. Get it monogrammed for a distinctive and personalised gift for him. This would make a fabulous milestone birthday gift or something to celebrate a special occasion.
11. Winter gifts for him are easy! Make it a lazy weekend in bed or snuggle on the couch with a Tanami Chestnut Throw Rug By Bambury. Super soft and cuddly, this is a gift to share with your boyfriend.
12. What’s better than a winter weekend snuggled up with your man? A cosy weekend with wine! It’s the season for a good red, so a Red Wine and Nibbles Hamper is perfect. A mixed hamper with beer nuts, savoury treats, and gourmet food would also make a lovely special occasion picnic for his birthday.
13. If he wishes he was travelling, the Lonely Planet's Best in Travel 2020 will give him plenty to dream about for 2021. Packed full of must-see destinations, it’s the perfect gift for the guy who loves to travel.
14. An Emergency Tech Kit is a cool gift for geeky guys and travellers. He’ll never be caught without his phone charger again. It also comes with cleaning gear to keep screens and lenses spotless, so it makes a wonderful gift for keen photographers.
15. If you’re looking for novelty gifts for funny guys, the classic novelty bottle opener is guaranteed to please. Pick a theme to suit your man from dinosaurs to footy and everything in between. We like the McLovin Bottle Opener because nothing says ‘I love you’ more than a half-naked man in sexy leopard print undies.
Shop online for men at Gifts Australia
Find the perfect gift for a birthday, Father’s Day, your anniversary, or Christmas. Celebrate a special occasion with a gift he’ll actually love to use. When you shop online at Gifts Australia, you can also choose to have your gift wrapped and include a special message on your gift card. If you need an urgent last-minute gift, we’ve got you covered! We have same day metro delivery and also offer overnight or fast delivery throughout Australia. For even better value when shopping online, we offer free delivery on all gifts over $99. He’ll love his gift, and you’ll love the price.