George Fetting Teaches Photography: One-to-One Private 2 Hours Photography Back to Basic Skills Workshop, SYD
Digital SLR Practical Workshop, 2 hours.
This is a fantastic practical learning experience in a relaxed private workshop with George Fetting one of Australia’s top photographers ￼ ￼ ￼ ￼￼ ￼
Learn under the guidance of George Fetting, one of Australia's leading multi-award winning professional photographers.
George has been shooting for more than two decades and has been voted twice Australian Travel Photographer of the year by his peers. He has an impressive five portraits hanging in the permanent collection of the National Portrait Gallery in Canberra, but don't let this put you off!
As a former press shooter on a number of leading newspapers including the SMH and The Australian, he really knows how to connect with people. In fact there's not much he hasn't pointed his camera at.
Start shooting in manual mode and appreciate why this is best for certain subjects. Learn the best camera settings for candid, landscapes, portraits or night photography.
How do you shoot beautiful portraits by focusing on your model and isolating it from a blurry background?
This is a fantastic practical learning experience in a relaxed intimate workshop with George Fetting one of Australia's top photographers.
Book a photography workshop with us and we'll help you to become a better photographer.
Course requirements: bring along your SLR camera with a minimum of one lens and your passion for photography.
Studio Location Inner West Sydney NSW
Learn to really understand your digital SLR camera , stop using auto!
- Camera functions explained
- Lighting , best times - find the best light
- Posing that looks natural
- Framing the image & composition
- Focal length & lens choice
- ISO what's it about
- JPEG & RAW what's the difference
- Aperture & understanding Depth of Field
- Helpful advice and friendly feedback on your work.
- Session is 2 hours duration
Please note this course is not suitable for compact cameras without full manual capability.
Vendor Terms & Conditions:
- No cash value/cash back
- Booking required in advance and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies. Failure to provide this notice may result in cancellation of session; no-show voids voucher
- All Vouchers are emailed to the recipient. It is the customers responsibility to ensure the correct email address is supplied
- Vouchers are non-transferable
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Voucher must be presented on day of session
Gifts Australia experience vouchers are redeemable directly with the experience provider with full details provided upon purchase. Recipients have 3 years to use the full value of the voucher.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery of Instant Gift Vouchers
Online Gift and Experience Vouchers are sent electronically to your recipients e-mail.
At Check Out you will be asked to:
- Fill in your recipient's email address
- Write an optional message to your recipient
- Choose delivery to be made immediately or at a later date and time.
Alternatively you can enter in your own email address, print the gift voucher and give personally face-to-face (the old fashioned way).
However you choose to Deliver your Instant Gift, we are sure they'll love it!
What other customers are buying
A little bit more info
Become a VIP
We'd love to stay in touch!
Leave your details, and as a VIP you'll be the first to know about our latest products and news.