Aussie Brewery Tours loves flexible touring, free from time constraints and overbearing guides. Forget the winery tour model – come in, have the smallest taste possible, then we will all stare at you awkwardly until you sign up to our wine club, buy a case and get out. Our tours are about generous tastings and soaking up the atmosphere of each different venue with a glass of your favourite. We know when it is time to move on when there are more empty glasses than full glasses.
This relaxed touring, coupled with a wide range of partners, ensures that we have numerous different venues (brew pubs & restaurants, tastings rooms, beer gardens, etc) which have different products (gin, fruit wines, beers, ciders, kombucha, gourmet food, etc) that allow us to pick the best of the best for that particular tour day. We may mix up our itinerary depending on the season, day of the week, what speciality products are available, traffic and big events, the weather and venue constraints (like when a brewery recently had a spill and had to shut for the day – thankfully they spilled cleaning products and not beer, phew!).
So rather than a detailed, minute by minute itinerary, we will tell you about some of the stops we visit each day:
- Napoleone Brewery & Ciderhouse: With over 10 different beers and ciders to sample and VIP access to their brewery and beer garden, this is fantastic and immersive stop.
- St Ronan's Cider at Badget Creek Blueberry Winery: Over 8 different ciders, ports, blueberry wines and champagnes to try before we shout you a complimentary drink of your favourite.
- Buckley's Beer: The oldest brewery in the Yarra Valley will see us try their range of lagers and ales, as well as cheeky kombucha or two.
- Hargreaves Hill Brewery: Amazing tasting paddles and mouth watering food await you at Hargreaves Hill all washed down with a glass of your favourite beer or cider.
- Coldstream Brewery: A great little brewery pub, Grab a tasting paddle, a glass of their beer or cider or even treat yourself to a cider cocktail!
- Public Brewery: Try one of their beers or one from their extensive range of beer, wine and cider from around Victoria as you chill out in their beer garden.
- Four Pillars Gin Distillery: Immerse yourself in the world of gin with a tasting at this award winning state of the art distillery.
- Riders Brewing Co & Kellbrothers cider at Kellybrook winery: We will stop in at their family owned and run winery to sample their fantastic ciders, beers and calvados (apple brandy).