York Tandem Skydive, WA
Perth's Best Value Skydiving
An amazing tandem skydive experience with a luxurious difference! Located in historic York, only 90 mins from Perth, they will leap 14,000ft over stunning countryside before enjoying the onsite bar, pool, sauna & café at the purpose built skydive resort!
Send one person soaring through the empty skies above gorgeous historic York in Western Australia. Set away from the urban sprawl of the capital, our York Weekend Tandem Skydive will see them make the leap at 15,000 feet; bearing witness to the stunning country below from above – a perspective certainly not seen by many! They will be in the safest of hands with Australia’s best tandem instructors (who can sometimes do 11 dives a day!), experiencing a seriously amazing achievement of jumping from Australia’s highest tandem skydive height.
Once they make their way to York, found only 90 minutes away from the hustle and bustle of Perth, they will find themselves in gorgeous countryside, not only experiencing the dive itself from their own private airfield, but also making a day of it at the purpose built skydiving resort, with access to the pool, sauna, café and licenced bar! They adventure will start with a thorough safety briefing and being assigned their tandem instructor, who will be with them all the way through.
Next they will set off on their scenic flight to maximum height, while the adrenalin builds! Once at 15,000 feet, their instructor will count them in before making the jump – they will leap out over gorgeous scenery, first freefalling at around 200km/hr for 60 seconds, before relaxing into the float down under the canopy for a further 5-7 minutes before touchdown on terra firma.
Awesome York tandem skydive inclusions:
- One tandem skydive over York on either a Saturday or Sunday
- A certificate of achievement with their name on it!
- A loyalty card, and a bumper sticker to show off their experience
- A 3-month membership to the Australian Parachute Federation
Price above does not include the $35 APF levy and admin fee as the customer is legally required to pay this levy direct to the operator on the day of their jump
Some tips and guidelines for a great dive:
- They should rock up in loose fitting clothing and sneakers, but will be given jumping pants and warm pieces should the day be a chilly one
- They cannot have gone for a scuba dive 24 prior to the skydive, nor should they have consumed alcohol or drugs within 8 hours before
- No upper age limits, but they must be over 12 years
- Those over 95kg will incur a surcharge, and those over 110kg will need to have an assessment done
- If weather isn’t great to start, they may have to wait around on the day, so they should be prepared for that!
An amazing gift for those thrill-seekers in your life, getting them out of the city and into the air, experiencing what is often a once in a lifetime opportunity! Gifts Australia experience vouchers are redeemable directly with the experience provider with full details provided upon purchase. Recipients have 3 years to use the full value of the voucher.
Delivery of Instant Gift Vouchers
Online Gift and Experience Vouchers are sent electronically to your recipients e-mail.
At Check Out you will be asked to:
- Fill in your recipient's email address
- Write an optional message to your recipient
- Choose delivery to be made immediately or at a later date and time.
Alternatively you can enter in your own email address, print the gift voucher and give personally face-to-face (the old fashioned way).
However you choose to Deliver your Instant Gift, we are sure they'll love it!
What other customers are buying