Yarra Valley Tandem Skydive, VICSee The Yarra Valley From The Skies
Yarra Valley Tandem Skydive, VIC
See The Yarra Valley From The Skies
Our tandem skydive for one over the Yarra Valley is the ultimate way to see one of Australia’s thriving wine regions – from 14,000ft, they will leap over vineyards, stunning countryside, & see all the way to Melbourne, with Australia’s best instructors.
The Yarra Valley is knowns for its stunning countryside – with the Yarra Ranges and vineyards setting the scene – and of course for its wine, gorgeous cooler climate styles such as chardonnay and pinot noir. Our Yarra Valley Weekend Tandem Skydive experience gives one person the chance to tandem skydive over this beautiful part of Victoria, and with views all the way to the city, it’s a fantastic chance to escape the hustle and bustle and do something completely unique!
Found only a 45-minute drive from Melbourne city in the picturesque town of Lilydale on the edge of the Yarra Valley, they have the option of pre-booking (this is essential) a seat on the free return Melbourne and St Kilda transfer. Their journey will begin with a thorough safety lesson, being briefed on their adventure by Australia’s best tandem instructors – who can do up to 11 jumps a day!
Next they will make their way to their 14,000ft altitude – Australia’s highest tandem skydiving altitude – while marvelling at the scenery below on their plane journey up. They will be guided through their entire skydive while securely attached to their experienced instructor – making the leap from height, experiencing a huge 60 seconds of freefall at 200km/h. The chute will then be released before euphorically floating under the canopy for 5-7 minutes, soaking up the view, back down to Lilydale Airport.
This stunning Yarra Valley jump includes:
- One tandem skydive over the Yarra Valley on either weekend day of their choice
- Inclusive return transfers from Melbourne or St Kilda (must be booked ahead)
- A personalised certificate of their achievement
- 3-month membership to the Australian Parachute Federation
- A bumper sticker, and a loyalty card
Price above does not include the $35 APF levy and admin fee as the customer is legally required to pay this levy direct to the operator on the day of their jump
Recommendations and tips for an awesome day:
- It is best to arrive in loose and comfortable clothing and sneakers. Jumping pants will be provided, along with fleece and gloves for chilly days
- They must be 12 years of age and above – there is no upper age limit, but must be of reasonable fitness
- No scuba diving in the 24 hours prior to the skydive, and no consumption of drugs or alcohol 8 hours prior
- People over 95kg will incur a surcharge, and folks over 110kg will need to be assessed before being allowed to jump
- In case of unsatisfactory weather, they may need to wait around a bit on the day
Get them out of the city and into the magnificent skies of the Yarra Valley. Gifts Australia experience vouchers are redeemable directly with the experience provider with full details provided upon purchase. Recipients have 3 years to use the full value of the voucher.
Delivery of Instant Gift Vouchers
Online Gift and Experience Vouchers are sent electronically to your recipients e-mail.
At Check Out you will be asked to:
- Fill in your recipient's email address
- Write an optional message to your recipient
- Choose delivery to be made immediately or at a later date and time.
Alternatively you can enter in your own email address, print the gift voucher and give personally face-to-face (the old fashioned way).
However you choose to Deliver your Instant Gift, we are sure they'll love it!
For Order Over $99
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us