Rockingham Skydive, WA
Perth's Closest Beach Skydive
Only 40 minutes south of the CBD in Rockingham is the home of Perth’s closest beach skydive! This 14,000ft skydive for one will see them leaping over breath-taking WA coastline, witnessing incredible views of the islands below!
An incredible way to see some of Australia’s most beautiful islands is from above! Soaring high above the Shoalwater Islands Marine Park, our Rockingham Weekend Tandem Skydive for one will see them witness Penguin Island, Cockburn Sound, Garden Island, and even the amazing Rottnest Island from above, while skydiving from Australia’s highest altitude of 14,000 feet! With Australia’s best tandem instructors (sometimes doing up to 11 jumps a day!) guiding them through the day, this is a truly unique experience like no other.
Located an easy 40-minute drive from Perth, or a simple train or bus trip, their journey starts at Kent Street in Rockingham – on a Saturday or Sunday of their choice. Here, your gift-ee will meet their tandem instructor, and will be given a thorough safety briefing to ensure the safest and most incredible skydive experience.
Once they set off into the sky, an unbelievably scenic plane ride will take them to height, letting the adrenalin build before their instructor will count them down to the final leap – where they will tandem jump from 14,000 feet, with a whopping 60 second freefall, reaching around 200 km/h! One the chute is released; they will then blissfully float under the canopy back down to ground for around 5-7 minutes before touching down in the gorgeous beachside Rockingham Naval Memorial Park.
This Rockingham tandem skydive includes:
- 1 tandem skydive over gorgeous Rockingham on either weekend day of their choice
- A personalised certificate of accomplishment
- A loyalty card, and a bumper sticker
- A 3-month membership to the Australian Parachute Federation
Price above does not include the $35 APF levy and admin fee as the customer is legally required to pay this levy direct to the operator on the day of their jump
Some advice and recommendations for the day
- Wear comfy sneakers and loose clothing, but special jumping pants will be given on the day, as will fleece and gloves for colder temps
- No scuba diving 24 hours prior, and no drugs or alcohol for 8 hours prior
- There is no higher age limit, but they must be 12 years and above
- Those weighing more than 95kg will pay a surcharge, and over 110kg will need to be assessed for safety
- It should be noted that there may be a wait if weather isn’t perfect right away
A thoughtful and unique gift idea for those thrill seekers – jumping over some of Australia’s most incredible scenery. Gifts Australia experience vouchers are redeemable directly with the experience provider with full details provided upon purchase. Recipients have 3 years to use the full value of the voucher.
Delivery of Instant Gift Vouchers
Online Gift and Experience Vouchers are sent electronically to your recipients e-mail.
At Check Out you will be asked to:
- Fill in your recipient's email address
- Write an optional message to your recipient
- Choose delivery to be made immediately or at a later date and time.
Alternatively you can enter in your own email address, print the gift voucher and give personally face-to-face (the old fashioned way).
However you choose to Deliver your Instant Gift, we are sure they'll love it!
What other customers are buying
Become a VIP
We'd love to stay in touch!
Leave your details, and as a VIP you'll be the first to know about our latest products and news.