Airlie Beach Skydive, QLD
An Inspiring View of the Whitsundays
Give them the ultimate skydive experience – from 14,000 feet over the Great Barrier Reef and the magical islands of the Whitsundays. With free collection from Airlie Beach, this jump is serious bucket list material!
One of the best ways to see Australia’s most incredible natural wonder is from the sky – send them on a skydive like no other; soaring high above the incredible beauty that is the Great Barrier Reef and the Whitsundays, witnessing the aqua blue water, spectacular islands and the reef itself – and that’s just the plane ride up! Our Airlie Beach Tandem Skydive experience will see them in the safest hands, expertly guided all the way through their journey by Australia’s best skydiving instructors, who often do up to 11 dives a day!
On their chosen weekend day, they can either make their way to Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach themselves, or make a booking on the free collection and drop off service from Airlie Beach town. Once they have arrived, they will receive a thorough safety briefing lesson to ensure the safest and most incredible experience! They will also be assigned their tandem instructor who will stick with them (literally!) until the very end.
The reality of the adventure will really set in once they take off, giving a surreal feeling while rising higher above the breath-taking north Queensland setting below. Once at 15,000 feet, their instructor who will be securely attached will count them in, and they will make the amazing leap – free falling for around 60 seconds, and then relaxing into their euphoria once the chute is opened; floating for 5-7 minutes to terra firma.
This Airlie Beach skydive for one includes:
- One tandem skydive over the Whitsunday Islands on a Saturday or Sunday
- Free return pickups from Airlie Beach (please book ahead)
- Their very own personalised certificate of achievement, a bumper sticker, and a loyalty card
- Three months membership to the Australian Parachute Federation
Price above does not include the $35 APF levy and admin fee as the customer is legally required to pay this levy direct to the operator on the day of their jump
Some guidelines and tips for the best day:
- It is best if they rock up with loose clothing and sneakers, but will be provided with some jumping pants and warm gear if it’s chilly (not often likely in sunny Airlie Beach!)
- The skydiver must not have hit the reef for a scuba dive for 24 hours before they jump, or have consumed alcohol or drugs for 8 hours prior
- Minumum age is 12, but no upper age limit
- Those over 95kg will incur a surcharge, and over 110kg will need a safety assessment
- If weather conditions are unfavourable, they may have to wait a bit for things to fine up
Gifts Australia experience vouchers are redeemable directly with the experience provider with full details provided upon purchase. Recipients have 3 years to use the full value of the voucher.
Delivery of Instant Gift Vouchers
Online Gift and Experience Vouchers are sent electronically to your recipients e-mail.
At Check Out you will be asked to:
- Fill in your recipient's email address
- Write an optional message to your recipient
- Choose delivery to be made immediately or at a later date and time.
Alternatively you can enter in your own email address, print the gift voucher and give personally face-to-face (the old fashioned way).
However you choose to Deliver your Instant Gift, we are sure they'll love it!
What other customers are buying
Become a VIP
We'd love to stay in touch!
Leave your details, and as a VIP you'll be the first to know about our latest products and news.