This Luxury Tour will take you on an epic one-day journey from three different pick up locations around Adelaide and on to a full day of gourmet delights, Chocolates, Cider, Wine & Beer Tasting just to name a few!
South Australia offers some of the most stunning gourmet and creative destinations in Australia. The climate and geography is incredibly diverse and offers so much for the visitor to see and do. With rolling green hills and valleys of the Adelaide Hills to the historic German township of Hahndorf. On your visit to this immaculate region of Australia you will not be disappointed.
- Pick up from Glenelg, Adelaide CBD or Hahndorf accommodation
- Learn the art of fine chocolate making with a Haigh’s Chocolates factory tour including complimentary chocolate tasting
- Visit Adelaide’s highest peak, Mount Lofty Summit, to experience a panoramic view of Adelaide (you may even spot a kangaroo or koala!)
- Drive through the beautiful hills villages of Stirling, Aldgate and Bridgewater on the way to Hahndorf
- Relax at Shaw and Smith Winery with a Wine Flight (set tasting of red and white wines) matched to assorted local cheese
- Wine tasting at Saint & Scholar, plus the option to try your luck on their floating golf green for your chance to win $1000 in prizes
- Enjoy free time in Hahndorf to explore and purchase your own lunch. Choose from over 40 cafes, pubs and restaurants within a 1km strip on the beautiful main street. Pop into Udder Delights for complimentary cheese tasting.
- Visit Beerenberg Strawberry Farm Shop where you will be able to taste their world renowned jams, condiments and products
- For the last stop of the day you have the option of: Beer tasting at Prancing Pony Brewery (voted World’s Best Beer 2016) OR Gin tasting at Ambleside Distillers OR wine tasting at Nepenthe OR a self guided tour of The Cedars – home to Sir Hans Heysen, one of Australia’s most noted landscape artists. Please make your selection on the next page by clicking ‘Book Now’
- Indulge in a complimentary box of chocolates on the drive home before being dropped off at your Hahndorf, Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation
TOUR TIMES: Full day luxury tour approx. 9:30am to 5:30pm
DEPARTURE & RETURN: Complimentary pick up from your Adelaide CBD, Glenelg or Hahndorf accommodation
INCLUSIONS: Wine, beer, cheese and chocolate tastings. A hit of golf at Saint & Scholar’s floating golf green. Complimentary bottled water supplied.
MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE: 6 guests
Please note the following changes to itinerary:
- Haigh’s Chocolates factory tour is subject to availability and is closed on Sunday. In this event we visit Melba’s chocolate factory in Woodside.
- Saint & Scholar is closed on Monday and Tuesday and will be substituted for another Adelaide Hills winery on these days.
- Prancing Pony Brewery is closed on Tuesday and will be substituted for another Adelaide Hills brewery on this day.