Yellow Water Cruise - Kakadu
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yellow Water Cruises, Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory Australia
Cruise Kakadu's most famous wetland and see the billabong come alive. Located at the end of the Jim Jim Creek, Yellow Water is part of the South Alligator River system. This river system is unique as it is included in its entirity within a UNESCO World Heritage listed National Park.
Cruise along with a knowledgeable guide who will provide commentary about the area and the various species of animals that call this waterway home.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Kakadu National Park, Kakadu National Park, Top End, Northern Territory
Kakadu National Park is a must do with amazing scenery and wildlife within. Get your camera out for the beautiful colours of this vast land as you cruise along the river.
- Cruise (either 1.5 or 2-Hours in duration depending on option selected)
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Entry/Admission - Yellow Water Cruises
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cruises are always subject to availability and environmental conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests in wheelchairs may need to transfer from the wheelchair into the boat.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us