Yarra Valley Winery Tour from Melbourne with Gourmet Vineyard Lunch
Experience Victoria’s spectacular Yarra Valley wine region on a full-day tour. Depart Melbourne for the scenic Yarra Valley and a visit some of its best wineries, including the renowned Domaine Chandon, where you'll take a guided tour. Then it's off to Soumah, one of the Yarra Valley's true hidden gems for a sit down two-course lunch while savoring the Yarra Valley's incredible views. Sip a complimentary glass of wine before continuing on to enjoy De Bortoli's award winning range. Finally finish at Yering Farm for a wine and cider tasting.
Participants must be over 18 years of age.
The first stop will be at Domaine Chandon where you will have the Chandon Experience: Enjoy a single glass of one premium Chandon sparkling wine from a presentation of four sparkling wines.
• Domaine Chandon Winery, 727 Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream, Victoria 3770 Australia
• Soumah, 18 Hexham Road, Gruyere, Victoria 3770 Australia
• De Bortoli Winery, 58 Pinnacle Lane Dixons Creek, Dixons Creek, Yarra Glen, Victoria 3775 Australia
• Yering Farm Wines, St. Huberts Road, Yering, Victoria Australia
• Shared antipasti boards - Shared antipasti boards including cured meats, pickled vegetables, olives, sun dried tomatoes and ciabatta bread
• Agnello brasato - Slow cooked pressed lamb shoulder, panzanella, jus
• Casarecce - Casarecce pasta, braised duck ragu, porcini, parmesan
• Pesce del giorno - Grilled fish, cannellini beans, chorizo, heirloom tomatoes, basil oil
• Orecchiette - Orecchiette pasta, asparagus, zucchini, peas, lemon, parmesan (V)
- Domaine Chandon guided winery tour and glass of sparkling wine.
- Wine tastings at Soumah, Yering Farm and De Bortoli.
- A two-course, sit-down lunch with glass of wine, tea or coffee.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 18-years-of-age or older to participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Absolutely Amazing I would highly recommend this tour,The wine was amazing and the food was also amazing met some wonderful people in our tour group.
We were excited for the get go and our tour guide knew that and greeted us with a great big welcome. Entertained and amazed by the scenery along the way, the wine stops were so much fun and lots of wine to be had. Lunch was beautiful, then to follow at the next stop some amazing cheeses. Would highly recommend, they are very generous with the wine :)
Look out, Napa and Sonoma, here comes Yarra! The wines we tasted were equivalent to Napa and Sonoma!
Lovely day trip to Yarra Valley. Our guide took us on a more scenic route to escape the expressway which was much appreciated. Visited 4 wineries with a mix of small boutique family owned and larger wineries like Domaine Chandon. Lunch was very good and the cheese matches at De Bortli was a highlight. Our guide David was very knowledgeable, friendly and an all round outstanding host. Highly recommend this tour.
Great tour. Lunch got to know some of the group were touring with over a wine
Our tour guide David was absolutely wonderful. Friendly and very knowledgable. The winery selection was perfect and the lunch was amazing
Brilliant day! lovely tour guide, very knowledgable of the area. The highlight was the Domaine Chandon winery, a cut above the rest. Simply stunning views to enjoy with your many glasses of bubbly :- Very lucky to have a great group of people that day also!
It was a small group and on time pick up. the tour guide was good.
Had a fabulous day and the tastings were great.
This tour was fantastic! Our guide Mick was relaxed and helpful, and took us to Domaine Chandon, Zonzo Estate, De Bortoli, Yering Farm and we even had time to visit the Chocolaterie for some sweet treats. He dropped us back in Fitzroy as it was closer. Highly recommend!
Had a fantastic day!!
Our guide David is wonderful. This tour is one of the must do things in Melbourne. Got to see the beautiful scenary along the way. The vineyards that we visited were beautiful. Got to taste countless amount of wine. Good wine, delicious food, great company. Will definitely do this again.
Wonderful day! Thank you so much!
It's awesome. Whole day of wine tastings and all is perfect with lunch provided.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us