Yarra Valley Wine Tasting Tours
Yarra Valley Wine Tasting Tours specialise in small personal wine tours to the Yarra Valley since 2012.
We operate a daily wine tour departing from Melbourne and some pick up locations within the Yarra Valley. Why not join us for a day touring the wineries of a cool climate wine region just one hour from Central Melbourne. Chardonnay and Pinot Noir styles are the most successful grape varietals. Mid week tours include a cheese tasting at the Yarra Valley Dairy and our Saturday Boutique tours also offer a distillery or brewery tasting option.
Sample chocolate and fudge hand made at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Cream Company and visit the Famous Yarra Valley Diary (Monday-Friday) to sample delicious gourmet cheeses.
• Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery, 35 Old Healesville Rd Cnr Melba Highway, Yarra Glen, Victoria 3775 Australia
• Yarra Valley Dairy, 70-80 McMeikans Rd, Yering, Victoria 3770 Australia
• Champagne Tasting
- Champagne Tasting
- Wine tastings
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from several meeting points including:
8:20am @ DOCKLANDS 443 Docklands Drive - Outside Four Points by Sheraton Hotel
8:20am @ DOCKLANDS 768 Bourke Street - Outside Restaurant
8:30am @ SOUTHBANK Crown Promenade Hotel CNR Whiteman Street & Queensbridge Street
8:40am @ 7-11 STORE, Corner of Flinders Street & Spencer Street
8:50am @ RADISSON on FLAGSTAFF - Corner of William Street and A'beckert Street
8.50am @ ADINA HOTEL 189 Queen St Melbourne
9:00am @ MELBOURNE TOWN HALL, Corner of Collins Street & Swanston Street
9:10am @ WINDSOR HOTEL, 111 Spring St, Melbourne
9:10am @ HER MAJESTY'S THEATRE, 219 Exhibition Street
9:40am @ RINGWOOD at Bendigo Bank, 91 Maroondah Hwy (corner of Market St)
9:50am @ CHIRNSIDE PARK Reading Cinemas, 239 Maroondah Highway
9:55am @ LILYDALE STATION (outside Professional Real Estate office)
Return point: all passengers dropped back to pick up location point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
We had a very enjoyable day stopping at 4 different wineries for wine tasting. Also had a stop at a cheese place then finally a stop at a chocolate and ice cream factory. Chocolate were very good and the ice cream size was unusual. Don't order a double scoop as a single scoop of ice cream is large. We had 18 people on our tour and the van was comfortable. Good enjoyable day.
A good day spent in the Yarra Valley visiting 4 different wineries with a variety of wines.
A good lunch at Rochford Winery and an entertaining wine tasting. Cheese tasting had some unusual and interesting tasting cheeses.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us