Wollongong Tandem Skydiving from Sydney
Skydive directly over North Wollongong Beach with a professional tandem master, jumping from an altitude of up to 15,000 feet. Experience the ultimate thrill of a one-minute free fall, then soak up coastal views of Wollongong and the Southern Sydney beaches while you drift down for a few more minutes under the parachute canopy. This small-group experience, limited to eight skydivers, includes round-trip coach transport from Sydney, which is located just one hour from the drop zone.
Start with professional training from a qualified tandem master and learn what to expect on your skydive. After you suit up — the gear includes a harness and skydiving goggles — settle into the plane for a quick flight. Spectators can hang out in the viewing area to watch the skydivers, or even fly up with you for an additional fee (advise upon booking).
When you reach maximum altitude, psych yourself up for a jump that has you free-falling for 60 seconds at insane speeds. When your tandem master pulls the parachute cord, you'll float under a colorful canopy for an additional 5- to 7-minute parachute ride to the ground. It's a good time to catch your breath and soak up the coastal views of Wollongong, the Southern Sydney beaches, Royal National Park and Illawarra.
You’ll land next to one of the best surfing beaches in New South Wales. Each sky diver receives a commemorative skydive certificate. You can also buy video and photo packages.
- Professional training from highly trained tandem masters
- Commemorative skydive certificate, loyalty rewards card and bumper sticker (received on the day of jump)
- Australian Parachute Federation Levy and Administration Fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Video and photo packages (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Transfers to the drop zone are not included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight over 240 pounds (110 kgs) on application
- Surcharge will apply to persons 209 pounds (95kgs) and over
- Minimum age 12 years is subject to approval, if under 18 years, a written parental/guarding consent will be required
- Spectator can travel for $20 on the transfer with the person who is doing the skydive. Please advise at the time of booking in the special requirements field that there will also be a spectator.
- Please note: If you are jumping on a public holiday there is an additional fee of $40 payable direct
- Please note for 11am skydive only: Pick-up times are subject to change. You must reconfirm your pick-up time 24-hours prior to your departure time
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid-19 Procedures: Physical distancing will be enforced in common areas, hand sanitiser will be available in all areas of the business, our staff will be in protective gear and face masks will be available should you want to wear one, we have increased cleaning protocols in all areas and high touch areas as frequently sanitised. All travellers will also be required to sign in for contact tracing purposes.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- For more information please visit: https://www.skydive.com.au/more-info/blog/were-back-in-business-baby/
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Charlie you legend-Go Ninja Turtles!
The experience was insane.
Wollongong and surrounds make for a spectacular view.
First time doing sky diving, coach name Dan, he was perfectly made me felt so comfortable jumped and enjoying the sky. He asked me also controlling the parachute for 5mins. Overall great experienced, despite of I felt sorry not wearing long shirt, very cold up there
This is really cool! I did it and i love to do it again. The experienced is beyond compare. When you're up there it wasn't really scary. Enjoy the view from the top, blue ocean and nice beach. Try it... a lifetime experienced that you won't regret.
This was a great experience and not nearly as scary as I thought it would be! The view of the beach and coast during the jump was beautiful and the instructors are all very nice! I was with John and he was great!!
Incredible experience! Highly recommend skydiving with this company! I wish I had known it would be an all day event left Sydney around 9am and returned around 6:30pm but the beach is beautiful and there is a cafe close by so I made the most of the day!
I highly recommend this tour! It was such a memorable experience for both of us. Although they gave us the wrong USB for the video/photo package we bought for my husband. I already sent an email to skydive Australia and informed them. I hope we can get an email confirmation soon.
Skydiving Australia is amazing! The Wollongong location is gorgeous from the sky. My instructor was Scott and he really focused on making sure everything was okay with my harness and preparing me for the jump. I was so nervous and my instructor definitely helped calm my nerves. Scott went beyond my standards when getting footage pictures and video of the jump and recorded prior to getting on the plane, while on the plane, views from the plane, and the entire skydive experience. I would recommend this trip and company to anyone. It was an experience I will never forget. I would definitely skydive with them again if I visit the area again. I loved it!
Fantastic day for a jump! Riss was an amazing Tandem-Master...had a great jump with her!!!!
Absolute outstanding ... Awesome experience with friendly Instructor ..
Lifetime experience. Definitely tops of the list. Hurtling down at 200kmph and then the sudden tug as the parachute opens...literally flying in the air and then having a smooth landing.. worth every penny spent and then a lot more... luke my instructor was great and he even allowed me to handle the parachute for a minute....will definitely try this again...
Definitely a highlight to our trip!
I truly enjoyed this experience. There was a wait after the dive that I wish was eliminated, perhaps having a shuttle that runs more than once to take people back to the drop off locations would be awesome. However, beyond that I loved the experience and THANK YOU Luke for being an awesome guide!
Most incredible experience of my life. The company and instructors were brilliant, can't rate this highly enough!
I thoroughly enjoyed this activity - even though I was terrified! My instructor Rob was brilliant and did his best to ease my nerves. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Some hidden costs, can't use your own go pro, but the experience is one of a kind. Great customer service and communication.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us