Wollongong Tandem Skydiving from Sydney
Start with professional training from a qualified tandem master and learn what to expect on your skydive. After you suit up — the gear includes a harness and skydiving goggles — settle into the plane for a quick flight. Spectators can hang out in the viewing area to watch the skydivers, or even fly up with you for an additional fee (advise upon booking).
When you reach maximum altitude, psych yourself up for a jump that has you free-falling for 60 seconds at insane speeds. When your tandem master pulls the parachute cord, you'll float under a colorful canopy for an additional 5- to 7-minute parachute ride to the ground. It's a good time to catch your breath and soak up the coastal views of Wollongong, the Southern Sydney beaches, Royal National Park and Illawarra.
You’ll land next to one of the best surfing beaches in New South Wales. Each sky diver receives a commemorative skydive certificate. You can also buy video and photo packages.
- Professional training from highly trained tandem masters
- Commemorative skydive certificate, loyalty rewards card and bumper sticker (received on the day of jump)
- Australian Parachute Federation Levy and Administration Fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Video and photo packages (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Transfers to the drop zone are not included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight over 242 pounds (110 kgs) on application
- Surcharge will apply to persons 207 pounds (94kgs) and over
- Minimum age 12 years is subject to approval, if under 18 years, a written parental/guarding consent will be required
- Spectator can travel for $20 on the transfer with the person who is doing the skydive. Please advise at the time of booking in the special requirements field that there will also be a spectator.
- Please note: If you are jumping on a public holiday there is an additional fee of $40 payable direct
- Please note for 11am skydive only: Pick-up times are subject to change. You must reconfirm your pick-up time 24-hours prior to your departure time
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Covid-19 Procedures: Physical distancing will be enforced in common areas, hand sanitiser will be available in all areas of the business, our staff will be in protective gear and face masks will be available should you want to wear one, we have increased cleaning protocols in all areas and high touch areas as frequently sanitised. All travellers will also be required to sign in for contact tracing purposes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- For more information please visit: https://www.skydive.com.au/more-info/blog/were-back-in-business-baby/
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us