Wildman Fishing Tours - Fishing + Scenic Flight Transfer
It's a great option for visitors who are based in Darwin, and who still want to fish for the prized Barramundi in a world-class location.
All our equipment, including 7.8m fishing vessel, fishing gear and transport services are high quality and designed to meet the highest of standards.
The aircraft is a single-engine Cessna and can cater for between 3-4 people.
**A minimum of two people are required for the tour to proceed**
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mary River National Park, Mary River National Park, Top End, Northern Territory
As you make your way over the Mary River National Park, you will see countryside, rivers and wild animals. This is a truely scenic experience, landing in the Mary River National Park on a private landing strip. Your guide will meet you here for a short transfer to Shady Camp.
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Fishing rods and lures
You will be departing from Darwin Airport flying Kakadu Air. The departure area is located a short distances from the Domestic Terminal, but still within the airport precinct.
The address is Kakadu Air Services, 2 Slade Ct, Eaton NT 0820, Australia.
Weight restrictions will apply and weights will be requested at time of booking.
A minimum of 2 people is required for the booking to proceed.
- Darwin Airport, Darwin, Northern Territory Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us