Whitsundays Guided Jet Ski Tour
Three tours operate daily, the Airlie Adventure, also known as the ‘Turtle Tour’ with sea turtles often encountered, the Two Island Safari, exploring the waterways of South Molle and Daydream Islands and the Ultimate Island Trek, an epic jetski journey to the island oasis of Palm Bay Resort.
No license is required and no experience is necessary!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whitsunday Jetski Tours, Airlie Adventure Central, Shop 3, Coral South Marina South, Shingley Drive, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802 Australia
Airlie Adventure, Two Island Safari, Ultimate Island Trek.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Whitsunday Islands National Park, 4802 Australia
Guests can ride the latest model Sea-Doo jet ski into the beautiful world heritage Whitsunday Island Marine Park
Stop At: Coral Sea Marina, Shingley Drive, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802 Australia
Guided jet ski tour operating from Coral Sea Marina, Airlie Beach to the Whitsunday Islands.
- Use of Jet Ski
- All safety equipment and full riding apparel
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off on Airlie Beach
- Lunch on the Ultimate Island Trek, not included on Airlie Adventure or Two Island Safari
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Whitsunday Jetski Tours
- Food and drinks on Airlie Adventure and Two Island Safari
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Hamilton Island or other Whitsunday Island Resorts
Traveler pickup is offered
Courtesy coach pick ups are available from local accommodation houses. Please reconfirm pick up time 24 hours prior with your accommodation or call Whitsunday Jetski Tours on 0459 538 754. Tours depart from Airlie Adventure Central, Coral Sea Marina South Village, Shingley Drive, Airlie Beach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in most weather conditions
- Must be able to swim wearing a lifejacket
- Must be able to speak English
- Minimum driver age is 16 years
- Minimum passenger age of 8 years and over for Airlie Adventure tour
- Minimum passenger age of 12 years and over for Two Island Safari tour
- Solo riders only with a minimum age of 16 years and over for the Ultimate Island Trek tour
- Above average fitness level and confidence in open waters for Two Island Safari and Ultimate Island Trek tours
- Weight restrictions apply. Maximum of two people per jetski or 507 pounds (230 kg) per Jet Ski
- Maximum 12 Jet Skis per tour (maximum of 24 people)
- No previous experience is necessary
- A reasonable level of fitness is required
- IMPORTANT: This tour departs from Airlie Beach on the mainland. If you are staying on one of the islands of Whitsundays, you must make your own way to Coral Sea Marina to join the tour at the specified departure time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
We had an exhilarating time on the JetSki tour and we’re we’ll prepared by Will beforehand and felt safe with Niall while on the skis. Thanks for a brilliant morning.
Knowledgeable staff and a fun exhilarating ride through the Whitsundays. Highly recommend for all, no matter what experience level.
I highly recommend this tour. Had so much fun, weather was beautiful, plenty of laughs shared with the group and nate was absolutely amazing. #nateisyamate
We done the jet ski tour this morning and it was everything I taught it would be and more, as a first time skier I was a bit nervous to drive but the boys make it so easy and comfortable. We did the Airlie adventure around the marina and out a bit which was so good.
Every staff member we met was soo lovely! And so helpful. Thanks again
I'm usually too lazy to write reviews but these guys are 100% worth the effort :) I highly recommend it, adrenaline guaranteed!
Awesome experience, so much fun. Lunch was delicious, Alex the tour guide was great, and the jet skis were fast and powerful.
I wish I could do it again today but I'm still sore!
Fantastic crew and trip. Definitely will do again if ever back that way. Bob was a champ. Top day.
The trip was great. Shame I have no good pictures to post. They were all bloody :
This is the must if you plan your stays in Airlie beach. It's so amazing and worthy of your time and money. Thanks Bob and Georges.
Super friendly and helpful staff! Super patient and eager to help you when you're on the water and some of the best customer service! Left some of my belongings on the courtesy bus and they went above and beyond to try to deliver them to me at my hotel before I left for my flight the next day. Would definitely recommend!!
This tour was amazing!!
the team made sure everyone felt safe and knew what they were doing! we got to have some serious fun on these jetskis!
strongly recommend for anyone wanting a thrill :
Awesome adventure! Staff were friendly an experienced.
Need good arm strength. But comfortable after mastering the control method.
Great Tour! New high speed Jet-Ski!
The Extreme tour was action packed, for 4 hours riding around Whitaunday Islands, a great way to view this beautiful scenic islands!
Amazing tour! This was the highlight of the trip to Airlie Beach. The Living Reef was a wonderful experience. Al and Scott were absolutely fantastic. 10/10 will be doing this again!!
Great staff and great experience. Thanks Richard (??? sorry if I forgot your name dude), Hailey and the Tasmanian girl (So sorry forgot yours too). Thanks heaps
This was our first time ever on a jet ski. I was not prepared for the amount of water that was hitting me in the face and at one point I literally couldn't see where I was going. The guide advised me to tighten the strap on the provided sunglasses so they were more like goggles which made a huge difference and I wish I'd known that from the start. The guide was very informative about the area and patient with us beginners. Neither of us are in good shape and this is a physically demanding activity. We almost couldn't walk the next day we were so sore. We only took the morning tour and the swell was very low. I'm not sure I could have kept a grip on the handle bars and stayed on the jet ski if there was very much swell. For younger or physically fit people this is a great way to see the area and have some fun.
Be careful when you book this one! I thought I was booking two jetskis for my family of four, but it turns out when they advertise it as $140 for a twin jetski, they mean $140 per person on that jetski, so my 10 year old and I had to stay behind!! So disappointed!!
Turns out it may have been a good thing though, as my husband said it was scary due to the roughness of the ocean that day, at one point they were airborne, and the landing was bone jarring! Probably best for experienced riders!! Also, booked as a 3 hour jet ski, safety briefing took an hour, so really only 2 hours on the water.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us