Whitsunday Segway Rainforest Discovery Tour
Glide through the pristine Whitsunday Conway National Park on a 3.5-hour guided Segway tour. The only Segway tour in Australia to operate in a full rainforest National Park. Your tour includes full training informative commentary by your experienced tour guide, courtesy bus pickup and drop-off from your Airlie Beach hotel and a delicious and fresh morning tea.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whitsunday Segway Tours, Airlie Beach, Queensland Australia
After your courtesy pickup and a short training session, Experience Riding your own Segway through the spectacular Conway National Park rainforest, along the Whitsunday Great Walk. Surrounded by lush rainforest and flowing streams, your experienced local tour guide will share interpretive commentary, highlighting the local flora and fauna and points of interest during the 9km round journey.
Ride deep into the National Park rainforest and enjoy a delicious morning tea meal while relaxing by the crystal clear waters of Impulse Creek. Your tour guide will ensure your Segway experience is one to remember, giving you time to appreciate the natural environment and the sights and sounds of this stunning Whitsunday tropical rainforest. Concluding with courtesy return transfers to your accommodation.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Conway National Park, Airlie Beach-Shute Harbour Road Whitsunday Area, Airlie Beach, Queensland Australia
Whitsunday Segway Tours operate in the Conway National Park.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Whitsunday Great Walk, Forestry Road, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4800 Australia
Whitsunday Segway Tours operates on the Great Whitsunday Walk (Great Whitsunday Trail) Between forestry road car park and Impulse creek.
Duration: 3 hours
- National Park fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Snacks - Morning tea includes: Blueberry muffin, chocolate brownie, mixed dried fruit and nuts, apple, bottle of water, tea and coffee.
Please advise us of your Accommodation pickup location, (including AirBnb's, Ferry port terminal, and car parks). A more accurate pickup time will be advised closer to the date of your tour via text message to your phone.
Please note our Segway tours operate on the Airlie Beach mainland area, if you are holidaying at an island resort you will need to make your own way, via the ferry to Airlie Beach.
If you would like to Segway tour with us while from a Cruise ship please check our availability.
- Port of Airlie
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This is a "soft adventure" tour
- Minimum age is 12 years
- All passenger weights recommended between 45kg and 117kg (99lbs and 258lbs)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- participants must have full vision and ability to stand unaided
- Operates in all weather conditions, and in the rainforest; Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Great location and company while riding through the rain forest with a lovely morning coffee beside the creek
Zac was a great host, highly recommend doing this tour, it is very good and would highly recommend it. Great little light lunch included.
Thanks again Zac
This is such a great ride through Conway national park Zak the owner operator was great showing us the different plant species on our way. Excellent experience would highly recommend
We had the best day. Zak was a great guy who made us feel welcome right from the get go when he picked us up. He came on time as promised and was really personable.
The tour was smazing-he have us lots of advice and helped the folks who were new to segways, along with a refresher course for us who had been on them before. There was no pressure and he gave all the time needed and we all felt confident.
Having set off, Zak was giving lots of info on the flora and fauna and wildlife in the area. We had a snack and drink provided - his wife makes the best muffins - before heading back.
I would 100% recommend Zak and this tour - it was fantastic and great value for money.
Zac was a great tour guide, knowledgeable and good fun. Well paced tour with stops to learn about the rain forest plants and animals. The Segways are easy to ride after a quick test ride at the car park. We were fortunate enough to see a wild pig, bright blue butterfly and a red belly black snake.
Zac picked us up and took us and the segways on the rainforest tour. He knew a lot about the rainforest and showed us different things on the way to our lunch stop. The packed lunch was yummy and on the way back we could go at our own pace. There were only six of us on our tour and we had great fun.
Was super patient when we started learning how to use the segways. Guided tour was informative and interesting, and we were led to a beautiful creek where we could enjoy morning tea. The brownie was delicious! Super fun day, definitely recommended
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us