Whitsunday Island Boat Adventure
This is an excellent choice for travellers with limited time — explore all the highlights of the Whitsundays, including a visit to Whitehaven Beach, snorkel, stand-up paddle board and visit Hill Inlet in a day.
Snorkelling equipment, stinger suit, stand-up paddle board and food (Lunch and snacks provided) are all included, so all you have to bring is your sense of adventure!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
Spend 1.5 hours at Whitehaven Beach where you will get to enjoy stand-up paddle boarding, beach activities, explore or simply just relax.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Whitsunday Island, Whitsunday Island, Whitsunday Islands, Queensland
Discover the vibrant underwater wonderland! Enjoy 1-hour snorkelling at a secret location. Snorkelling equipment included.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hill Inlet Hill Inlet Whitsunday Island National Park Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
Take a short guided-walk up to the Hill Inlet lookout, where you will get to truly appreciate the beauty of the Whitsundays! Enjoy mesmerizing scenery and take time to take some great photos. You won’t be disappointed!
Duration: 45 minutes
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- National Park fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Soft drinks (Available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Chinese)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (vegetarian, vegan, GF, NF available)
- A small amount of walking is involved to Hill Inlet lookout
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- To participate in snorkelling you must be fit to swim
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Was a fun and enjoyable experience. The team on the boat are exceptional. They really want you to have a great time.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us