Whitehaven Beach Day Tour with Snorkel in Whitsundays Island
ZigZag is a remarkably comfortable ride with newly installed high back padded seats in 2020 allowing guests of all ages and adventure levels to enjoy the tour without seasickness and the highest comfort and safety possible on a boat.
Snorkel coral-filled bays with tropical fish, you may even see a turtle!
Explore Whitehaven Beach and new South End Lookout guided tour!
Feast on a fully prepared buffet lunch, then have a refreshing swim at Palm Bay Resort on Long Island and enjoy a cocktail on the beach to finish the day. ZigZag is the only boat permitted to visit this exclusive resort, you will not find this anywhere else.
Our prices are fully inclusive and include - morning and afternoon snacks, buffet lunch, high-quality snorkel equipment and fins, wetsuit, refills of ice-cold water.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
South End of Whitehaven Beach includes a guided walk to the South Whitehaven Lookout (optional) swimming, exploring, sunbaking and Buffet Lunch on the beach
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Palm Bay Resort, Long Island, Whitsundays QLD 4741, Australia
Discover Palm Bay Resort on Long Island. ZigZag Whitsundays is the only tour allowed at this resort. Have a swim in the pool or purchase a cocktail from the bar. With large Palm trees and stunning views, this is the perfect last stop on the day tour
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Whitsunday Islands, Southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef, Queensland Australia
Awesome snorkel locations. Discover coral filled bays, tropical fish and turtles.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Coral Sea Marina, Shingley Drive, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802 Australia
Abell Point Marina is the start and finish point of the tour. The marina itself is a bustling destination with cafes, restaurants, bars, dive shops and boating stores
Duration: 30 minutes
- Lunch - Buffet Lunch
- Snacks - Morning and afternoon
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Restroom on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guided Bush Walk With Crew
- Entry/Admission - Whitehaven Beach
- Entry/Admission - Palm Bay Resort
- Entry/Admission - Whitsunday Islands
- Entry/Admission - Coral Sea Marina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No Children Under Age 5
- If you visiting Airlie Beach on a Cruise Ship - Our Departure and return times do not coincide with any Cruise Ships
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- ZigZag Whitsundays has taken all precautions for the safety and comfort of our guests and is operating under the ‘Tourism and Accommodation Industry Approved Plan’ as required by the Queensland Department of Health, as well as the COVID Clean Practicing Business model.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us