Whitehaven Beach Day Tour with Snorkel in Whitsundays Island
ZigZag is a remarkably comfortable ride with newly installed high back padded seats in 2020 allowing guests of all ages and adventure levels to enjoy the tour without seasickness and the highest comfort and safety possible on a boat.
Snorkel coral-filled bays with tropical fish, you may even see a turtle!
Explore Whitehaven Beach and new South End Lookout guided tour!
Feast on a fully prepared buffet lunch, then have a refreshing swim at Palm Bay Resort on Long Island and enjoy a cocktail on the beach to finish the day. ZigZag is the only boat permitted to visit this exclusive resort, you will not find this anywhere else.
Our prices are fully inclusive and include - morning and afternoon snacks, buffet lunch, high-quality snorkel equipment and fins, wetsuit, refills of ice-cold water.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
South End of Whitehaven Beach includes a guided walk to the South Whitehaven Lookout (optional) swimming, exploring, sunbaking and Buffet Lunch on the beach
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Palm Bay Resort, Long Island, Whitsundays QLD 4741, Australia
Discover Palm Bay Resort on Long Island. ZigZag Whitsundays is the only tour allowed at this resort. Have a swim in the pool or purchase a cocktail from the bar. With large Palm trees and stunning views, this is the perfect last stop on the day tour
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Whitsunday Islands, Southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef, Queensland Australia
Awesome snorkel locations. Discover coral filled bays, tropical fish and turtles.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Coral Sea Marina, Shingley Drive, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802 Australia
Abell Point Marina is the start and finish point of the tour. The marina itself is a bustling destination with cafes, restaurants, bars, dive shops and boating stores
Duration: 30 minutes
- Lunch - Buffet Lunch
- Snacks - Morning and afternoon
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Restroom on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guided Bush Walk With Crew
- Entry/Admission - Whitehaven Beach
- Entry/Admission - Palm Bay Resort
- Entry/Admission - Whitsunday Islands
- Entry/Admission - Coral Sea Marina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No Children Under Age 5
- If you visiting Airlie Beach on a Cruise Ship - Our Departure and return times do not coincide with any Cruise Ships
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- ZigZag Whitsundays has taken all precautions for the safety and comfort of our guests and is operating under the ‘Tourism and Accommodation Industry Approved Plan’ as required by the Queensland Department of Health, as well as the COVID Clean Practicing Business model.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Amazing team to guide us around the whitsunday islands. Beautiful scenic day. Experienced crew. Amazing day❤️❤️❤️❤️
It was as good as the pictures and even better!! We went with a great company in zigzag and the whole day was magical
Disappointed with the snorkelling, didn’t see many fish and no coral. Have been to Whitehaven before, still good, but didn’t need quite as long. after lunch.. Had a lovely drink at Palm Bay Resort on way back. The crew from Zig Zag (small family run business) of Fiona, Kellie and Mick were great and only to happy to help with anything.
Great day out just remember to bring your own refreshments as they do not sell alcohol or soft drinks water on board. Cold water is available at Whitehaven beach. The walk to the lookout is 676 steps well worth it and you get good reception
Amazing day out with Zigzag! Crew was professional and tons of fun.
Heaps of time at Whitehaven beach and ample time at our snorkel spot.
Seriously the best day out.
Although the weather was a little bit rainy and rough, the trip was still amazing. The beautiful places and the awesome staff really made the day!
Great day and excellent value for money.
Process throughout the whole tour was well organised.
Wet suits and splash jackets were provided as well as snorkel gear.
Tips on how to put on snorkel gear we’re very helpful.
Snorkel spot was amazing!!!
Great boat, lovely crew. Plentiful lunch.
Only downside was I’d have liked to purchase drinks on board. Water was provided.
Staff were friendly, knowledgeable and skilled.
Food was great - could have been a bit more to go around as some people pushed in for second helpings, leaving little for some people at the end of the line.
The ride was fantastic - had a great day
I've done several tours around the Whitsundays and this is BY FAR the best. My whole family had a blast zipping around the islands on the boat. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly. The trip was well planned to give you enough time at the best spots. Nothing like capping off a day in paradise with drinks by an exclusive resort pool. This may even be the best day tour I've ever taken. If you're not sure what to do on your stay at the Whitsundays, this is it.
The staff was wonderful. Megs and Kay were so nice. The food was excellent. Whitehaven Beach is gorgeous.
Keep in mind if you are booking this tour that it does NOT go to Hill Inlet. It’s still a wonderful tour and focuses on the south end of the island.
We have done a number of outings whilst in Airlie over the years, the only regret I have with this one is that I didn't do it sooner... What a balltearer of a day. We were well lokked after by all staff and crew, they went out of their way to make sure the day was the best it could be. To say we enjoyed it would be an understatement and we WILL be doing this agin next year on our return. I will be urging everyone I know to give these guys a go and support them, well done K and K and Taz..........
Such a great day! Will was absolutely hilarious and a ball of positivity and joy. The whole team made us feel safe and knew what they were doing. Would definitely recommend
Just book - you will definitely not be sorry. Boat was super fast and great fun. The girls were very knowledgeable and spotted a beautiful turtle ( a huge highlight for all of us ) Max was a fun but very safe driver, I wanted him to go even faster ( adrenaline junkie here
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us