White Shark Tour with Optional Cage Dive from Port Lincoln
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adventure Bay Charters, 2 S Quay Blvd, Port Lincoln SA 5606, Australia
White Shark Tour
To see a great white shark in the wild is truly a memorable thing. Adventure Bay Charters with the world’s first Aqua sub now makes this a reality for everyone. For the thrill seeker there is one thing they must add to their bucket list - Shark Cage Diving with Great Whites!
As the creators of Australia’s first Advanced Eco-certified White Shark Tour and Shark Cage Diving experience, we offer visitors a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to view the legendary Great White Shark in its natural habitat.
Adventure Bay Charters has set a standard in shark attraction that is the highest in sustainability and environmental credentials around the world. Our methods of attraction are the most sympathetic towards the people who live by, work on and recreationally use the waters of Port Lincoln. The use of music to attract the sharks to our vessel allows you the unique opportunity to rock out to the Great White Sharks’ preference of AC/DC or your most loved tunes whilst in the cage.
Observers can upgrade to dive on the day for $175.00. Payable onboard once sharks have been sighted. Sub access now included in observer price.
Upgrade includes: Mask, snorkel, wetsuit, gloves, hood, & Cage Access.
Park Access Fee of $39 must be paid upon arrival in departure lounge prior to boarding the vessel. No exceptions.
Duration: 12 hours
- Breakfast, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Alcohol & Merchandise available for purchase onboard
- Park Access Fee of $39. Payable upon arrival in departure lounge. No exceptions.
- $10 return transfer fee payable upon arrival in departure lounge.
- Entry/Admission - Adventure Bay Charters
Traveler pickup is offered
$10 return transfer fee payable upon arrival in departure lounge. Transfers must be booked direct with Adventure Bay Charters.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We suggest you bring: warm jacket (it can get cold out on the water or after a swim), swimsuit, a camera, sunglasses and sunscreen – we encourage you to be sun smart, towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- As a South Australia COVID Clean business, we reach all the health measures applied in our state and have hand sanitizer for customers to use.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Excellent trip, well organized. There is no charge for bus from hotel to port. But sorry to say No
Sharks at all ! Very disappointed! Apparently there haven't been sharks for a while so I would advise to email before going to ask if they had sharks recently.
Great crew very friendly, knowledgeable.
Trip took 12 hours ! As we didn't see sharks they gave us voucher back. No extra charges.
This was one of my 'bucket list' things to do and It was one of the best things I've ever done! The three crew members-Kym, Skye and another lovely girl who's name I can't remember, sorry : worked really hard all day to make this trip memorable. On turning up at the office 6.30am we were offered ham and cheese toasties and coffee. After leaving the harbour at Port Lincoln en route to the Neptune islands we encountered seals, dolphins and Sea Eagles, and on the dive the sharks turned up too! There were hot drinks and soup to warm you up after leaving the cage, water was cold fruit, and warm food throughout the day. These guys really do look after you! I would have done it again, but my itenary didn't give me time : Thanks guys. We hope to see you again.
Gary and Tracey Middlesbrough UK
A very well organised day trip.
The equipment and staff were great. Everyone worked very hard all day to make the day a special one!
It was a long day but worth it!
really friendly staff, good food. We didn't get to see sharks this time but were offered half price for next time which was encouraging. We will return for sure.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us