Whale Watching Cruise from Redcliffe, Brisbane or the Sunshine Coast
Brisbane Whale Watching invites you to come on board the magnificent ‘Eye Spy’ for an encounter with the whales.
Of all the great whales, the Humpback is the most surface active displaying behaviour that will not only inspire you but leave you in awe. There quite clearly is no better place to observe the mighty Humpback Whale than Brisbane’s Moreton Bay, recognised as one of the world’s best whale watching destinations.
We believe that providing people with an opportunity to witness these amazing creatures first hand, not only do we put a lot of smiles on faces, but offer an increased awareness of the beauty of nature and the need to nurture our precious wildlife.
Your adventure includes:
- Gourmet picnic lunchbox (Vegetarian and Vegan options available)
- Extensive and informative commentary
- A portion of every ticket is donated to whale charities
- A licensed bar, snack and souvenir counter is available
- GUARANTEED Whale Sightings
• Brisbane Whale Watching, Redcliffe Jetty, Redcliffe Parade, Redcliffe, Queensland 4020 Australia
• Brisbane, Brisbane, Brisbane Region, Queensland
• Redcliffe, Redcliffe, Moreton Bay Region, Brisbane Region, Queensland
• Moreton Bay Region, Moreton Bay Region, Brisbane Region, Queensland
- Guaranteed whale sightings
- Gourmet picnic lunchbox
- Professional guide
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact our office +61 (7) 3880 0477 for your Brisbane transfer pickup location and time. Times do vary depending of the hotel location in the Brisbane CBD area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please notify the local operator regarding your hotel information when booking (if pickup option is selected)
- Infant meals not included
- No food is allowed on board
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Fully COVID Safe
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
There were a lot of whales and great photo opportunities. The crew were very knowledgeable and the lunch was great.
We were picked up in a lovely coach and began our drive to Redcliffe. Once there we bored the boat which was very spacious, clean and modern. We then set out on the boat, we saw some amazing sights both in the water and on the land and islands we passed. Then the skipper who was very imformative told us that they could see whales and continued to see tell us when they saw them so we could get the best views. The whales were stunning they breached the water and jumped and we even got to see some calves. Seeing these animals in their natural habitats was one of the most humbling experiences. The lunch on board was also very tasty and their was plenty of options. We then got taken back to our hotel which was very convenient. This is a must do when in Brisbane.
We were promised whales and that is what we got. But over and above that we got to see them really close while playing. Service and commentary was excellent and I would fully recommend this trip to anyone.
We saw many whales on our trip, great food and awesome staff
Comfortable boat with plenty of toilets and great bar and souvenirs
This company is really well organised. They’ve got an excellent boat which is designed for watching whales up close. The staff are friendly and a lot of information about whales is relayed. We saw many of these magnificent animals up close - it was truly awesome.
The tour included being picked up from the hotel and taken to the pier which was about 45 minutes from Brisbane. The purpose-built boat the Eye Spy was room and comfortable and the included lunch on board was wonderful. But the whale watching was over the top with dozens of hump backs sometimes just a few metres from the boat was the experience of a life time for us. We saw dozens of breaches at close quarters which we had not expected. A truly incredible day.
Incredible!!! Six whales hung out very close to our boat the entire time, with lots of other pods on the horizon. Mother and baby came close, doing fin slaps. Full breaches all over the place. I expected to see whales but this WILDLY exceeded expectations!!! I'm sure it varies all the time, but I was lucky to see a very active day.
Great experience. To see such magnificent creatures at close quarters was awesome. The boat Eye Spy is a good craft and the crew were all very friendly and their customer care beyond reproach. I will return to the UK with great memories.
Great trip. Saw some beautiful whales and the boat trip was smooth as they come
The tour experience was very solidly put together. Kerry did a great job talking about humpback whale activity and easily guided viewers to see what she was seeing. I went towards the very end of the season, so the whales may have been a bit less active than they are in June or July. Next year, I'll plan to go around that time to see more breaching, which is obviously what people want to see!
The lunch that was provided was a really nice buffet of fresh salads, meats, fruits, etc. Very delicious food to fuel up the whale watchers!
Absolutely amazing day on the bay. The boat and crew are great. There were plenty of whales and the commentary was really informative. 100 customer satisfaction I will definately be a return customer
Great day out. It is hard to comprehend the magnificence of these creatures and the mighty ocean they live in. Unbelievable sightings, close to the boat. Staff friendly information about the whales and their habitat was not expected and welcome. Food very tasty. Thank you, best day ever
Amazing tour!! The crew made it a very good experience, and we got to see quiet a few whales. I will highly recommend this tour.
The vessel we were on was spotless staff were professional lunch was great value and very nutritional plus plenty of sightings . Just thoroughly enjoyed the whole day
This tour was amazing!
All staff on board were helpful and professional. We were given lots of information and many opportunities to see the whales. The food was plentiful and fresh.
Crew was very warm and accommodating, and the whale sightings were amazing
very happy tour, see the whales, so excited. good service on board.
Great experience, enjoyed every minute
The whale watch included up close whale viewing..it was phenomenal! Food was adequate, boat, viewing,staff superb! Pay attention to your sensitivity to sea sickness..a bit rocky in the open seas,but definitely worth it!
Plenty of whales to be seen, including mums and their young. Commentary was good, and the staff were friendly. Can't comment on the lunch as I was too busy being seasick. Most people were fine.
Great day, plenty of whales. Well organised, staff were genuinely happy people who clearly enjoyed their job.
The actual whale watching was excellent. The staff were pleasant and helpful. The lunch was quite good - but I felt the morning and afternoon tea lacked some pizzazz'
Overall it was an excellent day.
it was a cold wet day and that's the only reason for the 4 stars ,the staff were really great as was the lunch and we got to see wales and I had a great day....thanks
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us