Waves Waterfalls and Wineries Full-Day Southern Highlands Private Tour
Enjoy pick up at your hotel, cruise ship terminal, airport or anywhere that suits. Your private vehicle and local Sydney guide will collect you to begin your magic day trip out of the city. Depart Sydney to the south through Australia's oldest national park and along stunning coastal highways, with short stops along the way to soak in the views and grab a coffee if needed. Climb up the lush Illawarra Escarpment into the Southern Highlands with an optional stop at a private native animal refuge to meet some wallabies, kangaroos and wombats. Continue on through charming towns towards the towering Fitzroy Falls for a short stroll along the clifftops where we may spy the elusive superb lyrebird. From here we head through a perfectly preserved Georgian era township towards lunch which is usually at a fabulous boutique winery for fresh local cuisine paired with wines and a tasting opportunity to find out more about the local cool climate vineyards. Depending on timings we then either head on to visit another winery or into the charming town of Bowral to discover local cheese and chocolate. We then start our way back towards the city via a more direct route to have you back to the hotel in time for your evenings plans.
Tour pricing includes fully guided touring for approx 10 hours, pick up and drop off, national park entry fees, refreshments and wifi on board. Lunch and any entry fees would be additional and can be paid on the day.
- Live commentary on board
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
We can pick up at any hotel, apartment, airport or cruise ship port in Sydney.
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas Passenger Terminal, Sydney
- White Bay Cruise Ship Terminal, Sydney
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately, closed shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us