VIP Swan Valley Wine Tour - Premium Small Group Wine & Gourmet Experience
This tour is without question the finest quality wine tour on offer to the Swan Valley. With guaranteed small groups (max. 10 guests) avoid to the big tour bus crowds for a VIP tour experience as you explore the very best wine and gourmet experiences the Swan Valley has to offer.
- Visit Swan Valley's most reputable wineries (that the big tour companies can't access)
- Sample a diverse range of white, red, sparkling & fortified wines
- Enjoy a delicious artisan cheeseboard for morning tea
- Choose from a range of gourmet main course lunch options (vegetarian, gluten free & vegan options available)
- Enjoy a glass of wine of your choice with lunch from an exclusive Cellar Door tasting
- Sample a variety of hand crafted chocolate & gourmet foods
- Take a tour with an experienced local Tour Guide accredited in wine production and history
- Travel in air conditioned comfort with in-vehicle refrigeration for any purchases and a bottle of water for each guest (bubble wrap also provided)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swan Valley Vineyards, Cnr Swan & Meadow Sts, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
This tour is without question the best quality tour available to the Swan Valley. With exclusive pick up direct from your Perth city accommodation (or additional pick up locations provided) we begin the day with a short drive from Perth out to the beautiful Swan Valley wine region with a live educational Tour Guide commentary on the journey to learn more about the history of Perth as well as the Swan Valley wine region.
Your day in the Swan Valley begins with a very special behind-the-scenes winery tour of one of the Swan Valley's most respected wineries to discover more about what makes this wine region so unique as well as following the year long process of wine production from vine to the bottle. Learn about the intricate art of wine making as we stroll through the wines, into the production area and finish in the barrel ageing room to learn about what factors make each vintage unique and how each element along the process contributes to the finished product. We finish the tour with a private tasting of the Estate's extensive wine selection, beautifully accompanied by a locally produced artisan cheeseboard for morning tea.
Following an in depth first winery experience guests of the the tour are then taken to another one the Swan Valley's terrific small producing wineries for lunch with a range of delicious gourmet main course options, complimented with a glass of wine of your choice from an exclusive wine tasting at the restaurant's Cellar Door (vegetarian, gluten free & vegan options available).
In the afternoon guests will be treated to a visit to an additional two of the region's most respected boutique wineries (which the big tour companies can't access) to sample some of the Swan Valley's very best produce, with wineries personally hand selected by the Tour Guide to cater to the groups wine preferences.
The tour is beautifully rounded out with a visit to one of "Australia's top 100 gourmet experiences" to indulge in a variety of chocolate and gourmet food tasting with the option for additional tasting at the venue.
After your amazing full day out in the Swan Valley guests will then be chauffeured back to Perth with the option to be dropped back at their original pick up location or anywhere within Perth's city centre.
Duration: 7 hours
- Enjoy exclusive wine tasting experiences at 4 of Swan Valley's most respected wineries
- Visit premium award-winning boutique wineries that the big tour companies can't access
- Exclusive Perth CBD Hotel & Apartment pick up and drop-off available
- Convenient central pickup locations available at Perth Train Station, Crown Casino & Guildford
- Sample a diverse range of white, red, sparking and fortified wines throughout the day
- Enjoy a delicious locally produced artisan cheeseboard for morning tea
- Choose from a range of delicious main course lunch options (we cater to all dietary requirements)
- Glass of wine of your choice with lunch chosen from a private Cellar Door tasting experience
- Sample a range of delicious hand crafted chocolate and gourmet foods
- Internationally experienced, wine accredited local Tour Guide with professional commentary
- Comfortable air conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi, in-vehicle refrigeration and water provided
- Entry/Admission - Swan Valley Visitor Centre
2: Perth WA, Australia
3: Crown Perth, Great Eastern Hwy, Burswood WA 6100, Australia
4: Guildford Station, Guildford WA 6055, Australia
5: Swan Valley, Herne Hill WA 6056, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Guests can choose from the following pick up locations -
9.30am - Perth Train Station (490 Wellington St, Perth)
9.40am - Perth City Centre Hotels & Apartments
9.50am - Crown Casino (Metropol, Towers or Promenade hotels)
10.10am - Guildford Train Station
10.20am - Swan Valley Hotels & Accommodation
A representative from Best of Perth Tours will contact you after your booking to confirm your preferred pick up location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A representative from Best of Perth Tours will contact you to confirm your preferred pickup location for the tour
- Minimum drinking age in Australia is 18 years
- Infant seats will be provided as per infant bookings for the tour
- Please note no meals are included for infants on the tour
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
If u want a party tour this isn't for you. If you want to taste (quite a lot) of quality wine with excellent descriptions, knowledge and hear stories about the producers then choose this tour. Tim had great relations with all the vintners, even running the tasting in one place. Food was excellent. Our small group was 4 people so the stops were personalised. Brilliant day out and one of the best tastings we've done. Thank you Tim.
Where do we start: we booked this trip the previous evening. Met with Tim (the owner) that morning picked up in his people carrier van which was nice and clean. We were offered free water as we entered the van and throughout the trip - a nice touch we thought.
We had 4 couples (8 people) in our group which was just enough again this we found to be more personal and allowed the group to talk to each other and to have more wine!!.
Tim brought us to 4 winery's and one chocolate factory.
We have to say we were surprised at a lot of this from this tour against others like, Tim being extremely informative about the areas, winery's, the wine and seemed very friendly when chatting or speaking to the owners/wine markers..
We loved the idea that TIM done the presentation in most of the winery's and chocolate factory.. we found this a great way of asking him questions as we knew him rather than the person from the winery...
There were so many plus points for us throughout the trip but the 1st visit to Olive winery were we met Deb who was lovely and very informative Tim along with Deb done the presentation around 2 tables were Cheese boards were set up ... Deb introduced us to "Frank The Tank" this was a beast were it held around 24 wines out of there 40+ as we say in Northern Ireland "Craic was mighty" meaning we had a blast...
We want onto lunch, were we were given a selection menu of food we can have as part of the tour.... Along with vine or soft drink...
We went to two other winery's were we were given samples of there wines and met the people that make it...
We ended our tour at the chocolate factory were we tasted some of there chocolate's... As this place was massive and had a large shop I think it would of been a good idea to have money off coupon here?. Or seen behind the scenes tour?. But either way we had a great time here...
We headed back into the Perth again (30min) away.
Would we book again with Tim - definitely!. Tim makes the tour special...
Good luck for the future Tim.
My husband and I had a wonderful tour to Swan Valley and several wineries, led by Tim Stone. It was a nice small tour – exactly what we wanted – and we were able to visit more boutique wineries and avoid the crowds from the bigger tours. At the wineries, we had informative and enjoyable tastings. We stopped at one winery for lunch (set menu with several selections) that started with a tasting, which then allowed us to select one of the wines for our glass at lunch. Pick up and return at our hotel in the CBD of Perth went smoothly. Tim is an excellent tour guide with vast knowledge of the Swan Valley as well as the wineries we visited. I would highly recommend this day tour.
Fantastic day out for the staff party, nothing was too much trouble for Tim, everyone thoroughly enjoyed the tour.
There was malfunction with Viator, and it booked me for a trip that wasn’t available... Tim called us immediately (at 10:00pm) and offered to take us on a more expensive trip instead, no extra charge. Wasn’t his fault, yet he took the hit and resolved the issue! Thank you, Tim!
The trip itself was amazing and I’m thankful to have been on this Best of Perth Tour. He really thought this out and all the stops gave us enough time to explore, purchase souvenirs, etc, but not so long that we felt that we were wasting time. Having the smaller van instead of the megabus completely changed the vibe of the day.
I believe you’ll enjoy yourself and hit all the best spots of Perth if you choose this tour. Totally recommend!
I have been on many wine tours and this one is the best by a mile! What a great experience, truly a VIP tour. From the first minute we met Tim he made us feel very welcome. He is extremely knowledgeable about the area and wines and being a small group experience made a huge difference, no rushed timetable a relaxed and truly special experience. I’m spoiled now and this VIP tour cannot be beaten!
Tim was exceptional. With international wine and tour guide experience, backed by a brilliant local knowledge, a strong relationship with the winery staff and a genuine love of wine, Tim offers the perfect tour.
We had excellent time with this trip. The guide was very helpful and has sense of humor.
He organized the schedule nicely.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us