Vasse Felix Epicurean Tour and Tasting Experience with 5 Course Lunch
During this experience you’ll have the rare opportunity to meet with the winemaker in the winery gaining unique insights into the Estate's winemaking techniques and philosophies, before returning to the Cellar Door tasting room where you'll join your host for a tasting of eight wines from the Wine Collection.
Following your tasting, you’ll be seated in the acclaimed Vasse Felix restaurant where you’ll meet the chef and learn about the philosophies that guide the creation of dishes. Enjoy a sumptuous five course tasting menu with wines, before selecting your choice of a bottle of Vasse Felix Premier wine to take home.
Please note, during your tour and wine tasting you will be joined by other guests booked on this experience, however at lunch your booking will be seated separately.
• Vasse Felix Winery, Cnr Tom Cullity Drive & Caves Road, Cowaramup, Western Australia WA 6284 Australia
• Course 1 - Snack paired with Blanc de Blancs sparkling
• Course 2 - Kingfish, fenugreek, maesil paired with Sauvignon Blanc Semillon
• Course 3 - Lamb, XO, lettuce, taramasalata paired with Cabernet Sauvignon
• Course 4 - Today’s fish, potato, eel, tobiko paired with Chardonnay
• Course 5 - Kombu cheesecake, truffle with Coffee or Tea
- Glass of sparkling wine on arrival
- Behind the scenes tour of the winery and vineyards
- Meet the winemaker
- Tutored tasting of eight wines from the Vasse Felix Wine Collection
- Five course lunch paired with wines, meet the Chef
- Bottle of Premier wine to take home
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair access to the restaurant is restricted; please contact Vasse Felix to discuss alternative restaurant dining options.
- Guests will be seated by booking in the restaurant (not as a group)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- As alcohol is served all guests must be over the age of 18 years. Photo identification may be required.
- The walking component of this tour is subject to weather conditions. As the walking component of this tour includes a walk through the vineyards, we recommend wearing comfortable enclosed footwear and a jacket.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Vasse Felix is adhering to the COVID-19 Hospitality Hygiene requirements as specified by the Western Australian State Government.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us