Try one of the most unique activities in Australia, Sandboarding. The trill you get sliding down a 40-50 mtr high dune in the amazing Worimi Conservation Lands Birubi Beach, is one you will never forget.
You will meet our expert team in the Lower Car Park James Paterson St Anna Bay just look out for the Green and Black Sandboarding Australia Sign this is where the tour begins and you will board one of our custom built off road vehicles to start you adventure on the short, bouncy ride into the largest moving sand mass in the southern hemisphere.
Climb to the top of the dunes, jump on your board, slide on down and repeat! Your ticket includes the shuttle bus, equipment and unlimited sandboarding (or unlimited fun!) so you can stay and play as long as you like. For most people that’s about 1 – 1.5hours.
When your done just jump back aboard our 4WD buses (they leave every half an hour) to be taken back to the Lower Car Park Anna Bay starting point.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Birubi Point, Anna Bay NSW 2316, Australia
Pick up location and the start of the connecting landscape of Stockton sand dunes and the Worimi conservation lands
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Stockton Sand Dunes, Anna Beach, Port Stephens, New South Wales Australia
Sandboarding in done on the Stockton Sand Dunes that is apart of the National Parks and Worimi Conservation Lands
Duration: 2 hours
- National Park fees
- Lesson with instructor on how to sandboard
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Entry/Admission - Stockton Sand Dunes
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring Camera, Water and something to sit on
- Shoes not required
- Shorts or conferrable clothes no skirts
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
It was so cool! They brought us to the dunes and gave us the boards, that’s all we needed! It was so much fun!
First time for us, wonderful experience, was hard going up but coming down was exhilarating. The view stunning, My teenage kids thoroughly enjoyed it.
Our Customers Love Us