Uncork the Hunter Full Day Hunter Valley Winery Tour
Visit some of the Hunter Valleys best wineries to sample some delicious wines. We don’t stick to a formula and we’re constantly doing research. As long as we get great feedback from our guests, you might visit boutique, new, large, small, old, and/or unique wineries.
We want you to enjoy the best of the Hunter Valley, with unique wine encounters that are not available to your average walk-in wine-taster. We’re not about just taking you to a cheese or chocolate tasting, we think you deserve more. On top of cheese/chocolate and wine pairing exercises, we’ve worked with some of the Hunters best wineries to craft a range of mystery experiences especially for our guests. These are designed to build your wine knowledge while also getting you involved with the process and allowing you to learn what makes Hunter Valley wine unique.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Two Fat Blokes Gourmet Tours & Kitchen, 691 Hermitage Rd, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
Two Fat Blokes famous cheese & wine masterclass, where you’ll be taught how to pair 9 different cheeses with 9 specially made wines.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hunter Beer Co, Wine Country Drive Potters Hotel & Brewery, Nulkaba, Cessnock, New South Wales 2325 Australia
Enjoy a tasty brewery tour with a couple of cold craft beers (or wine/cider) to finish off your day
Duration: 1 hour
- Snacks - Cheese and chocolate tasters
- Lunch - A generous gourmet grazing box
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting, beer tasting, glass of wine with lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Two Fat Blokes Gourmet Tours & Kitchen
- Entry/Admission - Hunter Beer Co
- Breakfast - Please note, the tour does not start with breakfast so please eat before you come!
Pickup times can be up to 45mins prior to tour start time depending on your location.
Pick-up and drop-off will be direct to your accommodation from the following locations only, (some locations incur extra pick-up fees):
Branxton Broke Cedar Creek Cessnock Congewai Greta Kurri Kurri Lochinvar Lovedale Maitland Mount View Newcastle Nulkaba Pokolbin Quorrobolong Rothbury Singleton Wollombi
Note: Due to the time restrictions of this tour no other locations are available for pick-ups.
We do not pick-up from Sydney.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
This is an excellent tour with a great tour driver (Julie) that you manage to do formal wine tasting in special boutique vineyards. Chocolate and wine tasting. Cheese and wine tasting. Great wines. The only minor issue is the tasting box was very special but not a filling meal between vineyard wine tastings.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us