Uluru and Kata Tjuta Scenic Helicopter Flight
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Red Centre, Northern Territory
Unimaginable views of Uluru and Kata Tjuta from above.
- Landing and facility fees
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Professional pilot/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from all hotels located within the Ayers Rock Resort
- Approx 25 minute helicopter tour
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply, single passengers can be joined with other bookings.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Loved everything about it. Great guide and was a great experience. Lived the glass of wine and Dukas afterwards
The view of course and the service was excellent. Good commentary during the flight. A memorable event for sure.
An amazing experience. Informative and friendly pilot. Wow. The view from Kata Tjuta through to Uluru and Mt Connor spectacular.
Such a wonderful, unique experience! Got up close to Uluru and Kata Tjuta, a very different perspective. Everyone had a great view and chance to take some amazing photos. Everything ran smoothly from pick up to drop off. Totally professional tour.
Travelled early afternoon on a perfect day. The views were absolutely stunning and could not have been obtained except from the air. As a result we collected many videos and photographs of professional calibre. This trip was the highlight of our 3 day stay in the area.
To be able to see the top of Uluru from the air was great. Comfortable ride but very noisy so the commentary was difficult to hear. Wonderful to see the desert blooming after recent rains.
First time in a helicopter and at a memorable location ! Staff were friendly and helpful.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us