Ultimate Swan Valley Food and Wine Day Trip from Perth
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: d'Vine Wine Tours, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
This is a pick up and drop off point for guests
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- A Beer, Cider or Wine at a local Brewery
- Morning tea / cheese board
- Chocolate samples - A chocolate truffle of your choice (Weekends Only)
- A macaron of your choice (Week Days Only)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Live entertainment (weekends only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Drinks - Extra drinks to purchase are not included in price.
2: Crown Casino Perth, Great Eastern Hwy &, Bolton Ave, Burswood WA 6100, Australia
3: Swan Valley Visitor Centre, Meadow St &, Swan St, Guildford WA 6055, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated provided that passengers are accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in nearly all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: In the case of bad weather or other unforeseen conditions, venue locations may change
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- International guests are advised to bring their passport as a form of identification - some venues do request this.
- We take a max of 9 guests in the one group for this tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- In light of the current situation of COVID-19, we are taking all measures to ensure our guests and staff are safe. Please do not book a tour with us if you are unwell or if you have recently travelled overseas and may have been exposed to COVID-19
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
We had a fabby day! Our host Breanna was awesome! Full of very interesting information and history of the vineyards Defo use again
Bree gave the four of us a wonderful tour of the Swan Valley. The wines, cheeses, beers and chocolates were delicious. Would highly recommend this tour.
The guide was very friendly and helpful throughout the tour. Furthermore all the history behind the wineries were clearly elaborated. Highly recommended
We had a wonderful day with great wine and food. The people on the tour were friendly and Abbie our guide was excellent. The countryside looked great and each stop was tastefully presented to add to our experience.
We were impressed by the very efficient way this company organized our Day Tour- plenty of information about pick-up, and spot on time. We visited 6 amazing venues, tasted many lovely wines, beers and chocolates, relaxed over lunch and never felt rushed. Our lovely guide Bree was extremely knowledgeable about the area and it’s produce, and her happy and enthusiastic approach added greatly to the enjoyment of the day. We thoroughly recommend this tour.
Fantastic day. Jay was a wonderful guide, knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this tour, great food, great wine and great company!
This trip exceeded our expectations. The wine was great but the company was better. Although I was the oldest on the tour by a good few years I felt I fitted in just fine. Thanks to Jakes organisation I would thoroughly recommend to others.
Amazing tour! Great wine, great people and learnt so much about wine and the beautiful Swan Valley. Would highly recommend
This tour was spectacular. Just small enough that each venue wasn't chaotic but not too small that if you travel alone you feel left out.
Great wine. Great food. Great guide.
Cannot recommend this tour more
Jake was a great guide. Great sampling variety at numerous different venues - wines, beer, cheese and crackers, chocolate, chocolate liqueurs, macarons, etc
This wine tour was fantastic. The range of wineries and other stops we made were great. We got to try a good range of wine at each stop and didn't feel rushed. Lunch was really good also. There were only 5 on our trip and we enjoyed getting to know each other. Jake our tour guide was great and did all he could to ensure we had a good time. We also left something on our bus and the Operations and Managing director went above and beyond to make sure we got it back. If you're going to do a swan valley wine tour pick this one!
A very enjoyable tour with a great tour leader and friendly fellow passengers. Tour ran smoothly with prompt pick up/drop off times. All places visited were welcoming and helpful and the lunch was just perfect. A great day all round. Thank you.
This was great! 4 wineries, a brewery and beer garden, chocolate liquor factory, French macaron bakery, and a nice lunch included.
Thank you To divine tours. We had a fabulous day taking our family and friends on this tour who are from Spain and the U.K.. this is our second trip with divine tours and highly recommend this full day tour. Best staff and great trip.
Our guide was really brilliant. The vineyards visited were superb and the chocolatier was also superb. Lunch was impressive, and plenty off it. A really good day was had by all. Just wish I could remember her name! Very good value for money, and you don't have to be a winey to appreciate the day.
JAKE STONE WAS OUR GUIDE TO THE WINERY'S IN PERTH LATE DECEMBER 2017..HE WAS AMAZING NOT ONLY TO US ON THE BUS BUT THE WAY HE INTERACTED WITH ALL THE PEOPLE AT THE STOPS WE MADE.HE IS AN ASSET TO THE COMPANY,MY FRIEND AND I HAD A GREAT DAY.WAS WELL WORTH GOING.I WILL RECOMMEND THIS TRIP INDEED.MANY THANKS
VIV ARCHER TOWNSVILLE.
This was an excellent day. Our guide was very knowledgeable and great fun.
My favourite Vineyards were the smaller ones and I bought a few bottles of amazing wine. I alos bought at one of the larger vineyards a device for keeping wine cool that isn't a jacket !!
Lunch was a pleasant affair - but i wasn't sure about pizza ?I'd been hoping for a platter of some kind.
I would do this trip again.
Brilliant day out. Would recommend to all. We were picked up at 10.15 in Perth City, went first to a patisserie in the Swan Valley and had a very small tasting of Macaroons, which were lovely and led to us buying a few for when we got home!. Then on to three fabulous vineyards with tastings of three whites, three reds, a rose, sparkling wine or dessert wine. At the third we had a lovely lunch and got to know the other 22 people on the tour it was a full minibus, then onto a chocolatiers for some chocolate tasting, more wine tasting and chocolate liqueur tasting and finally onto a brewery for a taste of a beer. It may not sound like it, but there was time to take in the scenery and make a few purchases. A very full and fun day. We arrived back in Perth about 4.45pm, nicely merry but thankfully not falling all over the place. Our tour guide was excellent and very friendly and informative.
We had a great guide in Briana for a group of 5. We got to taste a large variety of wine at 3 wineries. Some of the wines were really delicious. The pizza lunch was excellent. All had a great time.
One of the best wine tours I've been on you're going to have learn moderation and to pace yourself.We started with lovely French macaroons at Maison St Asnore. The wines at the Lancaster wines tasting shack are fantastic as is the accompanying cheese board. At Mandoon Estate we had more great wine and a delicious lunch gourmet pizza. Right next door is Sandalford with more excellent wine. You then get to try some chocolate and chocolate liqueur if you like at the Margaret Valley Chocolate company seller. The last stop is for beer which I skipped as I don't like it but I was done by then anyhow. Thanks Brianna for an excellent tour.
Excellent tour...lots of wine...lots of cheese and chocolates...also whether was beautiful...so overall awesome tour...
Absolutely loved this tour! Kate our guide was fantastic. She provided us with heaps of information and kept us on track without ever really hurrying anyone up. Lunch was very generous and appetising. All the stops were great and we could not fault anything about the tour. Fantastic value.
Really great value for money : You get to experience three different wineries and try at least 5 wines per winery. Then you at least get a cheeseboard or a full meal at lunch time. Not to mention the fabulous tour guide that brought us around. Really highly recommend
A really enjoyable day and worthwhile day trip. Great wines tasted and good food. Interesting and varied places visited.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us