Half Day Turtle Tour on the Ningaloo Reef, Exmouth
With a maximum of 12 passengers on each tour, we provide a personal touch to make sure you are looked after and made to feel as comfortable as possible both in and out of the water.
Check out our private charter options for small groups to charter the vessel for themselves at affordable rates. Contact us direct or visit our website for more info on our specials.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Exmouth Gulf, Gascoyne Region Bundegi Beach is located 14 kilometres north of Exmouth, Exmouth, Western Australia 6707 Australia
Tours depart from Bundegi Beach from which we can quickly round the Cape to see the Navy Pier and wreck of the SS Mildura as we search for coral gardens to explore and wildlife such as turtles, dolphins whales and much more.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
2: Tantabiddi Sanctuary Zone, Indian Ocean, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from holiday home accommodation as well as the Ningaloo Visitor Centre.
Select Bundegi Beach Boat Ramp under ports to meet at the start point at start time of tour.
Please contact us via phone or email on the day prior to your tour for confirmation.
- Exmouth Boat Harbour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Turtles and reefs loaded with fish. Janine was a great guide explaining the surroundings in detail. Thanks
We had two great snorkels, and the team moved the boat to avoid a swarm of jellyfish so that we could still get both in. Add in a cruise around turtle spotting and you have a fabulous afternoon! Janine's photos were also fabulous.
The crew were fabulous, the fish in abundance and the turtles were swimming. We had two different snorkel locations and there were lovely snacks too. Sitting on the front of the boat past the ship wreck was lovely too. Highly recommend this trip
The staff were friendly and very helpful. It was great value for money and we saw heaps of wildlife! Would recommend this tour! It was great having a cuddle with Patch on the ride back. :)
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us