Torrens River Cruise in Adelaide
Torrens River Cruise in Adelaide
The cruise will take you past the Festival Center, Adelaide's SAHMRI building, beautiful parklands, Adelaide University and more.
Questions are always welcome and picturesque photo opportunities a given.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Adelaide Oval, War Memorial Drive, Adelaide, South Australia 5006 Australia
You will pass by Adelaide Oval and learn about the build and facilities
Pass By: Adelaide Gaol, Old Gaol 18 Gaol Rd, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
See the old hanging tree and the first tower built at Adelaide Gaol
Pass By: Adelaide Convention Centre, North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
A great river view of the brilliant convention centre
Pass By: Adelaide Festival Centre, King William Street, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
Our skipper will share stories of the Festival Centre build and details of what shows and events are held
Pass By: Historic Lounders Boatshed Cafe, 1018 Victoria Dr, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
See the historic Lounders Boatshed building where Popeye was first built. Now a perfect place for a coffee break
Pass By: SkyCity Adelaide, North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia 5001 Australia
Spot the casino, a great place to dine and visit post cruise
Pass By: River Torrens Linear Park Trail, Torrens River From Henley Beach to the Adelaide Foothills, Henley Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5000 Australia
Get a feel for the fantastic trial running from Adelaide City all the way to the Coast at Henley Beach
Pass By: Adelaide Zoo, Frome Rd, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
If you're lucky, catchy a glimpse of the Orangutangs hanging out above the treetops and listen to the gibbons
Pass By: St Peter's Cathedral, 27 King William Rd, Adelaide, South Australia 5006 Australia
Enjoy views of the spectacular St Peters Cathedral spires in North Adelaide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Live commentary on board
- Food and beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Popeye isn't conventionally wheelchair accessible BUT if patrons are prepared for 6 steps up, over and into the boat with handrails it is possible. The Skipper will lend assistance. This may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Seats are assigned as general admission with a capactiy of 48 passangers per boat. Avaliablity will not be known in advance of the cruise time. Popeye operates on a 'first come first served basis'.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Simon the Captain,was very knowledgeable and entertaining in his commentary.
Booking was easy,even though we made a change .
Overall,a relaxing way to see Adelaide,,and hear about some of the history in an affordable way .
Great tour on the Torrens River through the heart of Adelaide. Excellent scenery and great commentary by the boat driver. He was very knowledgeable and added interest to the tour. We would highly recommend.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us