Tamar Valley Wine Tour (Launceston Tasmania)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Tamar Valley, Tamar Valley, Launceston, Tasmania Australia
We include tastings at 4 vineyards, a gourmet lunch with a glass of wine and cheese! We provide a free pickup and return to any Launceston location and provide commentary about the history and wine region of Tasmania with a focus on the Tamar Valley.
Duration: 6 hours
- Lunch - We include wine tastings, a gourmet lunch with a glass of wine and cheese!
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting at 4 vineyards and 1 glass of wine with lunch are included.
- Snacks - Tasmanian cheese is offered to complement the last cellar door wine tasting. It's the perfect finish to a wonderful day of fine wine and gourmet food. Cheese and wine combination is the best!
We pickup and return our guests to any Launceston hotel and home address including air B and B plus surrounding areas by appointment subject to availability.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
A great day . we were fortunate to be guided by local legend and wine expert Curly
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us