Sydney Photography Tour in the Historic Rocks Area
Travel Photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)
Learn how to best use your digital camera in manual modes & master composition. Need a local professional photographer to show you the best spots at the best time, this is the best way to explore and discover. A Unique learning adventure to inspire and spark your passion for photography.
You have the choice of taking a 3-hour afternoon or night tour, or combning these for a 6-hour afternoon and night experience.
- Photography Tutor/Guide
- Course Notes
- Loads of advice on Photography
- Entry/Admission - The Rocks
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Bring your own camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
I had a fantastic photo tour, really informative, and I learnt lots of new techniques. Was cool to view things differently and there were plenty of opportunities for me to experiment and use my creativity. Highly recommend, it was well worth the money.
An excellent tour. Alfonso was very approachable, friendly and most importantly knowledgeable. It was well worth the time and money and I would recommend it for anyone wanting some guidance in getting the most out of their camera.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us