Sydney Harbour Top Deck Lunch Cruise
Sydney Harbour Top Deck Lunch Cruise
This is a wonderful way to enjoy Sydney Harbour, an unforgettable experience any time of year.
Would you like a window seat? Select the a confirmed window option to ensure that you receive a window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery on your Sydney lunch cruise. Please note: this seating must be selected at the time of booking, and a surcharge applies.
• Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
• Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
• Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
• Smoked Salmon - with herb salad of dill, lime, Sicilian capers and cornichons (GF)
• Ravioli pasta with spinach and ricotta, salsa Napolitana - with aged Italian Grana Padano cheese (V)
• Melange of sweet potato & pumpkin - with shredded kale and couscous, fragrant herb vinaigrette dressing with hints of rosemary, oregano, thyme & dried cranberries, crushed walnuts (V)
• Grilled barramundi fillet - gremolata rubbed, vegetable medley & lemon infused oil (GF available)
• Australian tenderloin fillet - served with mashed potatoes, baby beets and veal jus (GF available)
• Roast chicken supreme filled with wilted rocket, spinach & pumpkin - seasoned with lemon myrtle and white pepper Chardonnay jus and served with carrot batons
• Middle-eastern slow cooked eggplant - with zucchini, roasted capsicum, polenta and marinated semi-dried tomatoes (V-GF)
• Exotic Stone - whipped coconut mousse with a tropical crémeux insert on an
almond sablé with yellow glaze & passion fruit marshmallow
• Chocolate Caramel - light chocolate, cold-set cheesecake & smooth caramel inner
layer with dark chocolate mirror glacé and Belgium chocolate disc
• Tiramisu Tower - Amaretto biscuits dipped in coffee, layered with soft cream and
flavoured with cocoa
- 3-hour sightseeing Cruise of Sydney Harbour
- Guaranteed window seat (option to be selected at time of booking)
- 3 course a la carte lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Seating on upper decks is via stairs only (no elevator) - please request accessibility information at time of booking if required.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Food service - All food service items including napkins, food wrappings, condiments, and cutlery will be accepted into our warehouse, quarantined, disinfected and secured prior to disbursement and utilization.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
The food and service were impeccable. Unfortunately we got off a bit early to explore darling harbor without realizing it was quite a walk back to the circular quay. But it was nice. Thank you.
I was by myself and worried that I would be seated with others who spoke different languages than I did...hard if you are sitting with others for 3 hours. But I had a table by myself in the top windowed- deck with menu ordering...as opposed to the other two floors that had a buffet. I highly recommend this deck. The food choices were outstanding, the food quality and service excellent, wine choices equally so. And I could leave things at my table and go to the top open deck or other spaces and take photos and nothing was bothered. I got on at circular quay and off there as well after two hours plus. I could have stayed on for another 1 1/2 hours at no additional charge. But it looked like rain, and this was my last day. So I chose to get off and wander around the Rocks and its shops instead. Take this Top Deck Lunch Cruise. You will not be disappointed!!!!
I absolutely loved this tour. The views were breathtaking. Our guide shared great information, and the food was nice too. Highly recommended! Great value for the price.
We had a beautiful lunch while cruising the harbour. Service staff were welcoming and attentive. Guests were invited to stay onboard after lunch to a second trip around the harbour and disembark at port of choice. Made for a lovely relaxing afternoon.
Our luncheon cruise was a great day lovely food lovely staff our waitress so nice cruise ship was very clean
A wonderful lunch and amazing views from our table by a window.The staff were very courteous and helpful.This was a fantastic golden wedding gift from friends.
Great way to see the city and enjoy a fine lunch. Staff was very nice !!!
Good introduction to the area. The views were wonderful and food and service were outstanding
The food was fantastic, the service was lovely with staff engaging with you, and the view, Sydney Harbour, was beautiful. I would recommend the curiouser to others.
As our fellow travels were welcomed aboard, we were directed to the second deck, then the third deck, and then to a forward facing dining room with a 180-degree view. In a room that could serve 20 or more, we and only one other couple were the only tourists in attendance. The amenities, lunch, and tour were first class. I would highly recommend this tour, especially if you book the two/three course meal.
Captain Cooks boat tours are really awesome day or night! I did both and the afternoon lunch cruise meal was really good and just an all around good afternoon! I took some great pics from the top deck of the boat! The staff was really friendly and I loved the boat, it was huge and this is a tour you cant miss whether you do it day or night!
Brilliant trip, great food, great service. You see everything around Sydney and enjoy a great boat trip. Well worth the money, highly recommend it
Absolutely Fabulous.. from the minute we got on board to the minute we got off.. the service we received, the food was brilliant couldn't fault it at all, the views were stunning.. would definitely recommend.. fantastic day all round
This tour was amazing!
Nice lunch and fun way to see the cityscape from the water
Great cruise with excellent food--well worth the price.
The service was excellent, food amazing and the girls even sang Happy Birthday to me bringing in my dessert. The weather could have been better but the staff made up for it. Would highly recommend top deck.
If you have the time don't miss this one. Super meal, great service and a wonderful view of the harbor. Spend a bit more and go top dog asit is well worth it. We reall enjoyed the entire event!
We took the Top Window lunch cruise. A few dollars more by worth it. Nice view of the harbor as we lunched. Afterwards we were able to go on the outside deck to enjoy views of the harbors. This cruise was 3 hours. Very nice on a beautiful day.
Brilliant afternoon! Food was delicious and the scenery was lush!
It was a great introduction to Sydney! We did it the first day to get our bearings. Saw the Opera house and went under the bridge. The food was excellent and would do it again!
This tour was top notch with the excellent lunch. The staff were very friendly and professional. It was our first trip to Sydney and the tour didn't disappoint. A must when visiting Sydney
Very nice experience in Sydney harbor where you see all the highlights of the Sydney shore line.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us