Sydney Harbour Discovery Tour
Sydney's Harbour is undoubtedly the most beautiful in the world and this tour hugs the harbour to the east and west around stunning coves and over the Harbour Bridge (3 hours - 23kms). Includes Electric Bike, Helmet, Water and Tour Guide.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mrs Macquarie's Chair, 1D Mrs Macquaries Rd The Rocks Visitors Centre, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Ride down Mrs Macquarie's Rd to Mrs Macquarie's Chair passing the Art Gallery of NSW and viewing Woolloomooloo. Riding through the Domain then on to the NSW Library before heading down to the Sydney Opera House.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
After a brief stop at the Sydney Opera House we ride through the historic "Rocks" and Campbells Cove, then on to the Sydney Harbour Bridge riding across to North Sydney.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Pyrmont Bridge Road, Sydney, New South Wales 2009 Australia
Heading west we head to Pyrmont and meander through the back streets of what was once a working class area before looping back through Darling Harbour, Surry Hills and Taylor Square.
- Local guide
- Electric Bike
- Sun Block
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Transfers to and from starting point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must wear closed in Shoes
- 12 - 17 year old must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum weight 120 kilos
- Minimum height 150cm
- Can ride a push bike
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
This tour was fantastic. Even though we've been to Sydney many times the ride took us to places we had never seen and the sights were awesome. The electric bikes make the ride even more fun and relaxing and the length of the tour was perfect. I'm no history buff but Grant was very easy going and great to chat with and we actually learnt a lot of interesting info along the way along with many laughs. Riding across the harbour bridge is a must do. I highly recommend this tour to anyone of any riding ability...well done Grant it was a really enjoyable morning
Great tour in a small group. Knowledgeable tour guide, well worth my time. Excellent introduction to Sydney.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us