Sydney Fishing by Seaplane
Surrounded by National Parks & dotted with secluded river communities, the Hawkesbury River is over 100 kilometres in length. The region is well known for its amazing fishing and local organic produce.
From the moment you step aboard your private seaplane you know you're going to have a great day! Take off from the spectacular backdrop of Sydney Harbour and travel north, 20 minutes to the Hawkesbury River. Expect personalised service every step of the way. Meet your fishing guide who has fished these waterways for 30 years and knows all the best fishing spots. Whether you're a fishing novice or a fishing fanatic, we guarantee you a great day. After 5 hours of fantastic fishing, enjoy a vehicle transfer back to your hotel. Or, for an extra cost, fly back on your private seaplane.
What will you catch?
Mulloway aka Jewfish, Kingfish, Bream, Bass, Tailor, Salmon, Flathead, Squid and Estuary Perch just to name a few. We aim to use modern tackle, techniques and technology to capture trophy fish for our clients in Australia’s largest city and surrounds.
- All fishing equipment & bait is supplied
- Light snacks & water
- Limousine transportation to return to Sydney CBD
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us