Sydney Beaches Tour by Helicopter
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney Helitours, 472 Ross Smith Ave Sydney Airport, Sydney, New South Wales 2020 Australia
Check-in and receive your safety briefing before a Photo opportunity and boarding the Helicopter
Pass By: Bondi Beach, Bondi Beach, New South Wales
Famous Bondi Beach in Sydney's Eastern suburbs
Pass By: Coogee Beach, Arden Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2031 Australia
Popular Coogee Beach
Pass By: Curl Curl Beach, Curl Curl, Warringah, New South Wales 2096 Australia
Curl Curl on the Northern Beaches
Pass By: Manly, Manly, Greater Sydney, New South Wales
Manly and Dee Why in between, you'll see unsurpassed views of Sydney's best beaches from your bird's-eye view of Sydney by helicopter
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
As you fly back along the harbor you'll enjoy unforgettable views of Sydney Opera House
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
See the city skyline and the Sydney Harbour Bridge from above
Pass By: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
All transfers are included, and you'll be picked up and dropped off from your centrally located Sydney hotel. Book your Sydney helicopter experience today!
- 30-minute helicopter tour
- Light refreshments
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board by Pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- We operate Robinson helicopters that have a maximum seat limitation of 135kg (297lbs), passengers in excess of this weight will be required to fly in the Eurocopter helicopter and may incur additional cost subject to the number of passengers travelling.
- All passengers will be weighed upon check in.
- Bookings for two where the combined total is 200kg or more in total must book a private flight (for additional cost and payable direct to the supplier).
- All flights are sold on a shared basis where up to 6 passengers may be travelling on the helicopter. Single passenger bookings are welcome however all flights require a minimum of 2 passengers to depart.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- If you have an infant (a passenger under 3 years), you will be required to book a private flight for additional cost.
- Helicopters are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the pilot is unable to assist passengers with boarding and disembarking due to occupational, health and safety regulations.
- Courtesy transfer is available from selected City hotels. Once accommodation details are provided we will arrange the closest available option to where you are staying.
- You will receive confirmation of your flight time and scheduled pickup time from a City hotel (if required) via email.
- If you do not require transfer or are staying in an area outside the City you can make your own way to our base, check-in is 30 minutes prior to the confirmed departure time.
- Please ensure that we have a phone number (including country code if applicable) for when you are in Sydney in case we need to get in contact with you on the day of the flight.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
If you want to see the Sydney Harbour and the beaches, take this breath taking heli tour. We took the 30.minute tour and regret not taking the all day tour.
Superb trip! Whole experience of the day was excellent from start to finish! Highly recommended.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us