Swim with Whale Sharks in the Ningaloo Reef: 3 Island Shark Dive
Specialising in Swim with Whale Shark Tours, 3 Islands Whale Shark Dive operate full-day snorkel tours between mid-March and mid-August. With courtesy bus transfers departing from Exmouth at 7.15am, and returning at 4.30pm.
Swim alongside whale sharks, snorkel the reef and spot seasonal sea life such as turtles, dugongs, manta rays, whales and more during this fun, safe and informative eco-tour.
From courtesy pick-up to drop off the tour includes everything;
• delicious morning tea, lunch and afternoon platter,
• snorkel gear and wetsuits,
• assistance from experienced staff,
• morning reef snorkel,
• exclusive spotter plane to locate whale sharks and marine life,
• a safety support tender,
• Free Photos from your day,
• The best No-Sighting Policy.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ningaloo Reef, Off the North West Cape Yardie Creek Rd Ningaloo Marine Park, Exmouth Region, Ningaloo, Western Australia 6707 Australia
Explore the wonderland of Ningaloo Reef and have the chance to see whale sharks, dolphins, dugongs, manta rays, turtles, whales and other seasonal marine life on this fun, informative and safe eco-tour.
Duration: 8 hours
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Glass of Champagne
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Ningaloo Reef
- There are no exclusions
Pick up times will vary from different accommodation providers. Please contact us to confirm your specific pick up time. Guests may also meet directly at the Tantabiddi Boat Ramp. Please contact office staff to confirm details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Seeing the whale sharks, the friendly and supportive crew - the whole experience was wonderful my 9 year old daughter was the only child on board and she was made to feel very welcome
We could not have asked for a better day!! Weather was perfect, crew was amazing and the whale sharks came to the party too!! We swam with 5 different ones! The food was fantastic too! Thanks for an awesome day!!
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us