Sunset Segway Experience in Uluru from Yulara
Join us for an incredible Uluru Sunset Experience that you won't forget. We'll pick you up from your hotel and journey by bus to Uluru. Upon arrival at Uluru you guide will lead you into the famous Mutitjulu waterhole, where you can marvel at ancient Aboriginal Rock Art. After this we'll teach you how to Segway and set off and cruise a quarter of Uluru's massive base. After a cruise your guide will lead you on foot to visit the ancient caves of the Mala Walk. As the afternoon comes to a close we'll set up a sunset picnic for you, with nibbles and sparkling wine.
• Segway a the most scenic quarter of Uluru's impressive base
• Guided walk into Mutitjulu waterhole
• Guided Mala Walk
• Sunset picnic with nibbles & softdrinks
• Transfers to and from Ayers Rock Resort
• National Park Entry Ticket
Let us pick you up from your hotel within Ayers Rock Resort, approximately 4 hours before Sunset, and begin our afternoon of adventure. Our first stop is at the Mutitjulu waterhole where you guide will lead you to view ancient Aboriginal Rock art and marvel at Uluru's beauty. After this it's time to learn how to Segway, we'll provide you with all the safety equipment you need and give you some time to practice in our purpose built training course. Once you are comfortable on your Segway it's time to follow your guide and Segway the most scenic section of Uluru's impressive base.
After Segwaying around one quarter of the base of this massive rock, it's time to explore on foot. This time we'll visit some of the unique and interesting caves on the Mala Walk. Whilst here, your guide can explain to you about the environment and Anangu (local Aboriginal) culture. As the sun drops lower on the horizon we'll set up a sunset picnic of nibbles and softdrinks. You'll enjoy an intimate sunset right at the base of Uluru, take some amazing photos before heading back to your hotel for the evening.
• National Park Entry Tickets are not included
• Please bring 1L of water and closed in shoes.
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet and safety equipment
- Sunset viewing
- Sunset picnic of nibbles and sparkling wine
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park Entry fee NOT included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This activity is an adventure activity and as such participants must;
- weigh between 45-117kg (99-257 pounds)
- be fit enough to ride a bicycle
- be free from serious vision/balance impairments, illness or injury that may impact your ability to Segway.
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women or people with a history of serious spinal injury.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 12 & children need to be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us