Sunset 3-Hour Cruise from Darwin with Dinner and Sparkling Wine
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sail Darwin, Dock 1 Stokes Hill Wharf Nt, Darwin, Northern Territory 0800 Australia
Set sail on an unforgettable adventure! Feel the fresh wind and revel in the silence as the motors are cut and the sails are hoisted on this 3-hour sunset cruise on the magnificent Darwin Harbour. Authentic sailing aboard the Sundancer, a 50ft. ocean-going, luxury catamaran designed for ultimate enjoyment and safety in the tropical waters. This champagne sunset sail offers a truly genuine sailing experience aboard a spacious, comfortable vessel. With over 100 square meters of deck space, there’s plenty of room to spread out in the shade of the sails. If the warm weather gets to be too much, retreat to the fully air-conditioned saloon complete with espresso coffee machine! This cruise includes sparkling wine and a delicious tapas/barbecue dinner served throughout the evening. BYO other drinks; plenty of icy-cold eskies on board.
- Sunset Cruise
- 7-course Tapas dinner
- Unlimited Sparkling wine
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child free under age 4
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum of 10 needed to operate this cruise
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
The whole trip was really special
The service the food was excellent
The staff were amazing
The music suited everyone on board
Absolutely fantastic, amazing service from the crew, an abundance of food and wine. The food was delicious, the crew were constantly coming around with offerings of finger foods and refilling wine glasses. Alex the Captain was a lovely obliging young man, always smiling and happy, obviously enjoys his job. Highly Recommend.
The captain was an extremely competent sailor! The chef was brilliant, food was The Best! Serving staff were very attentive, especially Natalia. All were very friendly. The cruise was amazing and a very memorable experience to take back to Melbourne!
The two ladies bringing us food and drinks were amazing and super friendly. One of these ladies took such beautiful photos of us in front of the sunset. Thank you so much for making the experience that much better!
Amazing cruise . Great atmosphere staff amazing and food was great
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us