1.5 hr Jet Ski Safari tour to South Stradbroke Island!
No licence or experience required !! We cater for all levels, from adrenaline seekers to first timers we have something for everyone.
Blast your way along the beautiful sub-tropical shores of South Stradbroke Island.
We head North for a good 20 km weaving our way up past beautiful Islands, beaches, sandbars and through mangroves where we then stop at a beautiful tropical bar on South Stradbroke Island for refreshments before turning back to ride the 20 km home.
Every weekend we have the breakfast safari available this usually operates on a Sunday, however during peak season we also offer this option on a Saturday. (please check the specials page on our website or call the office to confirm) With this unique value added tour we throw in an extended stay on the Island and if desired you can purchase breakfast.
This Jet Ski Safari Tour gives you 1.5hr's worth of fun and adventure! The time on the Jetski is for a full 1.5 hrs of fun with extra time over at South Stradbroke Island and visit one of the most tropical beach-front bars / cafes known as 'Tipplers'. This bar and cafe is situated in the perfect spot and is only accessible by the waterways! - Customers can sit down and enjoy a beverage or snack while over on the island in this little paradise. This is our most popular tour and is often enjoyed with some wildlife spotting on a sunny day!
• South Stradbroke Island Resort, Runaway Bay, Gold Coast, South Stradbroke Island, Queensland 4216 Australia
- Safety equipment, life jackets, wind jackets, water proof containers
- Snacks - Food and drinks at the stop over point are optional and not included in the cost.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us