Snubfin Dolphin Eco Cruise from Broome
Snubfin Dolphin Eco Cruise from Broome
With Broome Whale Watching you can rest assured you are in safe and friendly hands. As Broome’s most experienced and COVID accredited cruise company, we offer you an eco-experience that you will never forget. Cruise with a small group of guests onboard our spacious 42foot catamaran. Enjoy personalised and friendly service that will leave you wanting more.
Roebuck Bay is an incredibly diverse ecosystem. Its extensive seagrass meadows are home to Australia’s rare snubfin dolphins, dugongs, turtles, shorebirds, and the playful bottlenose dolphins.
Enjoy a morning in search of these unique dolphins and their friends. Discover the reason for Sir David Attenborough's visit to Roebuck Bay. Find out why our bay is instrumental to the survival of our planet. Sip on a warm cuppa as our knowledgeable crew share Mother Nature with you. ‘Imparting our knowledge and sharing the beauty of life within our exquisite bay makes it truly memorable experience for us, our family, and our guests’.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Roebuck Bay, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
Welcome aboard Ballena. Broomes only dedicated eco-tourism vessel. Join our friendly and experienced team for a morning or afternoon of discovery as we search for Australia's largest population of Snubfin Dolphins. Cruise the pristine waters of Roebuck Bay and look for its multitude of marine life.
Duration: 3 hours
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Snubfin Dolphin Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Roebuck Bay
- Alcoholic Beverages - We provide a small range of beer, wine and soft drinks for sale on board. BYO is also welcomed.
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any address in Broome, both commercial and residential.
Please call our office on arrival in Broome to confirm your pick up details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- As we are working in unusual circumstances, there are some measures that have been put in place for the business to operate safely. Guests are encouraged to download the COVID Safe App and ensure it is open before boarding the bus or vessel.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Temperature testing will be conducted at the time of transfer before boarding the bus. We kindly ask you to remain on land should you present with a temperature of 38 degrees. Please contact us before transfer if you are unwell and need to reschedule.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Sharky and the girls (Courtney and Kira) were fantastic, very knowledgeable and we managed to find some snubfin and bottle nose dolphins, dugongs, sea turtles and lots of birds and fish! Great day on the ocean!
Super worth it. Definitely will recommend and will come back. Cameron’s knowledge regarding marine life is superb and his tour guide assistants are very friendly and attentive. You get more than what you pay for.
Thank you everyone, we had stunning weather and it was just beautiful being out on the water which was like glass. Our Skipper Rob was extremely knowledgeable and informative and the girls were fabulous.
The highlight for me was getting to the catamaran via Robs amphibious tender, quite amazing.
Thoroughly recommended. Awesome cruise. We saw snubfin dolphins straight away, and also dugongs (which I have never seen before), and a sea snake all coiled up! Snacks were excellent. Pickup was great and on time. I got a bit sunburnt, so apply plenty of sun screen! I would definitely do this cruise again.
Fantastic trip from start to finish. Friendly staff with hotel pick up and then a lovely boat trip. Snacks on board included scones and croissants and fruit. We saw dolphins and turtles.
We had a delightful experience on this cruise. Saw lots of marine life - including the snubfin dolphins of Roebuck Bay, bottle nosed dolphins and turtles. The crew were very knowledeable and great hosts. Highly recommended for all ages. Thank you Cam and Lauren!
Well organised trip searching Roebuck Bay for aquatic wildlife. Crew was highly knowledgeable and very competent. Refreshments plentiful. Just need to remember that the dolphins dugongs turtles and mantarays are in their natural habitat and do not always appear or choose to perform just because we are there ready with our cameras. A gorgeous morning regardless of the lack of viewings.
Great tour. Saw loads of different sea life and the crew were amazing. Boat was clean and great size. Very enjoyable day.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us