Snubfin Dolphin Eco Cruise from Broome
Snubfin Dolphin Eco Cruise from Broome
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Roebuck Bay, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
Welcome aboard Ballena. Broomes only dedicated eco-tourism vessel. Join our friendly and experienced team for a morning or afternoon of discovery as we search for Australia's largest population of Snubfin Dolphins. Cruise the pristine waters of Roebuck Bay and look for its multitude of marine life.
Duration: 3 hours
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Snubfin Dolphin Cruise
- Swimming in the boom net - subject to conditions and wildlife sightings
- Entry/Admission - Roebuck Bay
- Alcoholic Beverages - You are welcome to bring your own alcoholic beverages in a cooler bag and we will do the rest for you on board.
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any address in Broome, both commercial and residential. We will notify you via text you exact pick up time 24 hours prior to departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- As we are working in unusual circumstances, there are some measures that have been put in place for the business to operate safely. Guests are encouraged to download the COVID Safe App and ensure it is open before boarding the bus or vessel.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Please download the Safe WA App to check-in. Temperature testing will be conducted at the time of transfer before boarding the bus. We kindly ask you to remain on land should you present with a temperature of 38 degrees. Please contact us before transfer if you are unwell and need to reschedule.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Friendly excellent service, felt really cared for. The marine life seen exceeded expectation and the staff were very knowledgeable.
An amazing experience in so many ways! Great staff who are very friendly and accommodating. Lovely snacks and service with a smile. So lucky that we saw the dolphins close up and a turtle as a bonus. Loved the amphibious vehicle that took us from the shore to the boat and back again and door to door service. Thank you so much
Wonderful trip with people who obviously have a commitment to environmental issues. Dolphins could have performed better but we saw lots of them. Great knowledge of the crew, particularly Cam, was excellent and enjoyable.
Fun crew, Cameron (the owner) very informative and helpful. Snacks were nice, saw quite a few sea creatures. A very enjoyable half day tour, would recommend.
Loved it. Many animals: dolphins, turtles, sea snakes. nice food, no waves. Great crew. I recommend it.
Fantastic tour, we did our 2nd tour with Cruise from Broom. The boat is great and new lots of space to walk around. The skipper is so knowledgeable and the staff is super friendly. We would recommend his tour to anyone!
Val, Cam and crew were absolutely wonderful. The snacks provided were amazing. Cam was very knowledgeable and knew exactly where to find the dolphins and green turtles. The swim in the net behind the boat was so much fun and capped off an absolutely amazing cruise. Couldn’t find anything to criticise.
Lovely day in Roebuck bay. The boat was modern and clean. The staff friendly and efficient. The snacks delicious. All in all a very pleasant excursion.
I really enjoyed this! :) the staff were super friendly and we were lucky enough to see a leopard shark, turtle and even got a jump on video from a snubfin dolphine was great!
This was an very informative and worthwhile tour. We saw a number of snub-nosed dolphins, turtles, a ray, a sea snake, a dugong, and several flocks of migratory waders. Cameron was not only a friendly host with eyes that could spot wildlife metres away from the boat, ne was also extremely knowledgeable about the tides and wildlife that kept my teenage grandchildren fascinated for the whole trip. I was particularly impressed by his clear explanation of the role of the sun and moon on the tides. The staff on board were also very friendly and helpful.
It was great out on the water, plenty of sightings for us on the day. Refreshments were great, crew were awesome! All friendly, ready to chat, accommodate your needs and whims! Highly recommend this tour. We did a few while we were there and this one topped them all
Cameron was very knowledgeable about dolphins, whales and environment and I was very impressed. Both Anna and Courtney were great and friendly. Really enjoyed the cruise and would do it again.
Fantastic experience! We have enjoyed the Snubfin cruise very much. The captain is very knowledgeable and made the trip really top class.
Fantastic cruise on the water on a beautiful day in picturesque Roebuck Bay. The snub nose dolphins are so cute and it was the first time I’ve see turtles in the wild! Cheers to Sharkie and the crew who were all so friendly and helpful.
We had a delightful experience on this cruise. Saw lots of marine life - including the snubfin dolphins of Roebuck Bay, bottle nosed dolphins and turtles. The crew were very knowledeable and great hosts. Highly recommended for all ages. Thank you Cam and Lauren!
A natural environment. A big range of wildlife and scenery to see. The crew were wonderful and very knowledgeable about the region as well as the wildlife. The nibbles offered were very tasty. And if you get the chance for a dip in the water on the drag net do it.
Great tour. Saw loads of different sea life and the crew were amazing. Boat was clean and great size. Very enjoyable day.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us