Small-Group Underwater Scooter Experience in Clovelly
Experience the unique and amazing underwater world with a fun and easy to use water scooters. From the moment you enter the water, you will be greeted by an abundance of marine life that calls Gordon’s Bay home. Leave your worries onshore and enjoy the atmosphere of the ocean while being pulled along above or below the water, the choice is yours.
During a 90 minute guided underwater scooter tour, experience amazing marine life whilst instructors are on hand to assist you to have the most fun with the scooters imaginable. From basic swimmers to extreme adventure enthusiasts, all levels (Must basic swimming ability) are catered for during on our underwater scooter tour and all equipment provided.
If you want to experience the ocean like never before, this tour is for you! It is fun, safe and there is nothing else like it.
Join me for an underwater adventure. I teach you how to use the water scooters and we explore under the sea, it's easy, fun, safe. I teach different diving techniques to get you underwater, and on the way, you can experience the underwater maneuvers and marine life in abundance. We are semi to fully submerged for 90 min as we explore the whole bay of Clovelly while diving under the sea on a single breath. It's a lot of fun for everyone, no skills needed just water confidence. Summer fun in Sydney in the water, Great experience must try, see you soon.
• Clovelly, Clovelly, Randwick, Greater Sydney, New South Wales
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Self buoyant wet suit
- Underwater Scooter
- Souvenir photos
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from activity
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for participants with heart, respiratory issues, back problems or fainting spells.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
I am a very patient person, so I am giving this company time to do the right thing. I was excited about the idea of a SYDNEY UNDERWATER SCOOTER TOUR (official company name/tour name; google it.) but unfortunately the weather did not cooperate for my day (March 6;th, 2019). I was there at the meeting place of Gordon's Bay an hour early, but knew it would be too rough to snorkel. Long story short, I got an e-mail when I got back to my hotel's wifi that confirmed a cancelled trip, and asked if there was another day I could try. I e-mailed back one possible date, and asked for a refund if that did not work out. Never heard back, and now 10 days after that cancelled tour I have not received any refund. Still being patient here, and if this is resolved I will update this review to reflect a more positive opinion of the tour company. I hope this review is the start of that process.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us