Small-Group Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tour from Sydney
Picture yourself exploring the Hunter Valley, home to over 150 wineries from internationally renowned cellar doors to historic family owned wineries. Our Colourful Trips experience is first class and amazing value. Awesome cellar doors, friendly experts, award winning wines paired with local produce, wonderful food, fun guide, on point music. A very fun day out - guaranteed!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colourful Trips, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Picture yourself exploring the Hunter Valley, home to over 150 wineries from internationally renowned cellar doors to historic family owned wineries. This experience is first class and amazing value. Awesome cellar doors, friendly experts, award winning wines paired with local produce, wonderful food, fun guide, on point music. Included Highlights
• Exclusive behind the scenes wine making tour (enclosed shoes essential)
• Private VIP group wine tastings at three wineries including:
o Wine & local cheese paired tasting
o Wine and Adore chocolate paired tasting
• Choose your own tasting of 6 spirits at the Hunter Distillery
• One course restaurant lunch accompanied by bread and dips, plus a glass of wine or beer.
• Special stops for photos of the valley and kangaroos!
• Experienced and friendly driver/tour guide with informative commentary
• Return air-conditioned vehicle transfers from Sydney to the Hunter Valley
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: De Iuliis, 1616 Broke Rd, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
Take an exclusive "behind the scenes" production tour and taste some excellent red and white varietals from this excellent boutique winery
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hunter Valley Resort, Hermitage Rd &, Mistletoe Ln, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
Enjoy an exclusive wine + local cheese paired tasting before enjoying a one course restaurant lunch accompanied by a glass of wine, beer or cider.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hunter Distillery, 1686 Broke Rd, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
Get those taste buds firing with a tasting choice of 6 locally produced spirits including vodka, gin and schnapps. A lot of fun and dare yourself to try the chilli vodka!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Glandore Estate Wines, 1595 Broke Rd, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
Recently voted the Hunter Valley's No 1 cellar door, at this delightful winery you'll taste wonderful wine paired with delectable chocolate. A great way to end the day!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard, 750 De Beyers Rd, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
A quick stop here for photos of the excellent views over the valley. Plus a great chance to see wild kangaroos!
Duration: 15 minutes
- Lunch - 1 course restaurant meal + glass of wine or beer
- Paired wine & cheese tasting
- Paired wine & chocolate tasting
- Behind the scenes Production Tour
- Experienced driver/guide with informative commentary
- Great music playlist
- Boutique wine tasting
- Spirit tastings of vodka, gin and schnapps
- Entry/Admission - Colourful Trips
- Entry/Admission - De Iuliis
- Entry/Admission - Hunter Valley Resort
- Entry/Admission - Hunter Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Glandore Estate Wines
- Entry/Admission - Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard
2: Macquarie Place Park, 36 Bridge St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please bring your own water bottle
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
I celebrated my birthdays with my friends and we had a great time with our guy tour... the best tour in Hunter Valley, all include and even more!
He did everything he could to make us feel comfortable and happy, good music back and forth.
Highly recommended, is worth it.
Had an absolutely fabulous time on our tour! Incredibly accommodating team that made for a very personable experience. We visited 3 wineries and 1 distillery that all had exquisite tastings and knowledgeable staff. Would definitely recommend this tour to anyone wanting to spend an exceptional day out in the Hunter Valley.
I highly recommend this tour as it is convenient and great value for money. The highlight of the trip was the wine tasting with artisan chocolate pairing at Glandore winery. Our drive and guide Colin was very courteous and made the trip enjoyable and safe.
Had a great time with the wine and distillery tour! Our guide Sam was awesome in taking care of us, with his knowledge of and passion for the tour and his fun stories and music!
We really enjoyed it. Sam was a great tour guide. We entered three wineries and one distillery. Nice and sweet
Our guide Cheek is very nice and professional, we had several wine testing and good lunch, + we saw many kangaroos on our way back.
It's a recommended tour, we had a great time.
Sean was a fantastic tour guide. Went above and beyond for us. Would definitely recommend this tour to friends and family.Kind Regards,Ben and Sharon
Wine is delicious and it was great fun!
Its a long drive to get there from Sydney. Nice scenery We went to several wineries but also a chocolate factory, distillery and a brewery restaurant. All were nice except chocolate. Not interesting because we didn’t see anything made. they sold us stuff. They should delete that and add winery.
This is a good tour, but it is a long day that begins and ends with a long ride. Our driver/tour guide/entertainer Billy did a great job. Some of the tours at the vineyards themselves are a bit lackluster. The visit to Drayton was the highlight. The young lady was engaging and kept the briefing lively. We only recommend this is you in Australia for a week and have some time to really expend...otherwise there is to much to see and do in Australia to spend 30 of your time in a van for a tour of three vineyards...
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us