Skydive Sydney-Newcastle up to 15,000ft Tandem Skydive
Self-drive approximately 1-hour 40-minutes by road to Belmont from Sydney or approximately 30-minutes from Newcastle. Upon arrival, you will be given a full safety briefing from the professional and highly experienced instructors.
Board the plane and prepare for takeoff as you feel your excitement building! See views over the coast, the hinterland and lakes, as the aircraft reaches optimum altitude. Then, soar weightlessly through the open air! Feel the exhilaration as you free fall for up to one minute at speeds of more than 130 mph (220 kph). With the pull of the safety ripcord, your parachute will open and allow you to float through the air.
• Skydive Newcastle, Belmont Airport 864 Pacific Highway, Marks Point, Belmont, Lake Macquarie, New South Wales 2280 Australia
- Qualified jumper
- Professional training from highly trained tandem masters
- Commemorative skydive certificate
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Australian Parachuting Levy and Administration Fee
- Video and photo packages (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Transfers are not included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight over 253 pounds (110 kgs) on application
- Surcharge will apply to persons 209 pounds (95kgs) and over
- Minimum age 12 years is subject to approval, if under 18 years, a written parental/guarding consent will be required
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid-19 Procedures: Physical distancing will be enforced in common areas, hand sanitiser will be available in all areas of the business, our staff will be in protective gear and face masks will be available should you want to wear one, we have increased cleaning protocols in all areas and high touch areas as frequently sanitised. All travellers will also be required to sign in for contact tracing purposes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- For more information please visit: https://www.skydive.com.au/more-info/blog/were-back-in-business-baby/
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Absolutely amazing!!!!!!! My partner for the day ralf was amazing put me at ease. Out of this world experience!!!! Only thing is they don't tell you on the voucher you have to wait till the driver has finished there to take you back but they will drop you off at the train station. Everyone should do this
The staff is very friendly and welcoming. They give great instructions and are supportive through the dive. This is an amazing adrenaline rush!
The experience is awesome!
Everything lived up to expectation but would be better if there was an actual return ride instead of dropping us to a nearby train station.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us