SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium Admission Ticket
SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium Admission Ticket
SEA LIFE Melbourne takes you on an interactive ocean adventure filled with amazing discovery around every corner.
Descend into the mysterious world of jellyfish, surround yourself with massive sharks, and rays, and waddle your way to the icy waters of Antarctica, home to the regal King and cheeky Gentoo penguins.
Encounter an enormous 5.5m saltwater crocodile, meet turtles of all shapes and sizes, and get up close with graceful colonies of seahorses and sea dragons.
- Self guided journey of the attraction's 15 themed zones.
- Digital Photo Pass
- Entry/Admission - SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- Food and drinks
- Optional activities such as shark dives and tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Stroller parking available
- Stroller hiring available
- Wheelchair hiring available
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please refrain from visiting our aquarium should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Significantly reduced the daily ticketed capacity to allow for social distancing. New information signage informing them of key safety messages and instructions.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
We had a fantastic time. No line to get in as we prepaid, loved all the sea life. Loved the layout and the numbering so we couldn’t miss anything. We stayed around 2 hours. Was really fun.
However, $188 for a family of 5 for entry. And $77 to park in a nearby carpark. Can not justify that at all.
Don't miss it.
No hassle in producing our confirmation slip to the counter staff
Oh the penguins are so cute . Will come back again to try the shark dive
Had a great day at the aquarium.
A truly memorable experience. One of the best aquariums we have visited.
Loved going to the Aquarium it was well done, the scenery was like a wonder land . The fish all looked healthy and the under water coral were so colourful . I really enjoyed watching the children from the local Schools faces ,as the staff did a good job of answering their questions. Watching the Sharks and Stingrays which were so huge swimming over you in the tunnels is fantastic . Having a Coffee overlooking the Melbourne river just finished a lovely day out .
Loved the penguins and other ecosystems! It is a huge aquarium!
Loved the penguins
It was a big moment for us as family with a little daughter. She was so excited and was proud too to have a photo holding driving it. The price is affordable too with a cuppa and coffee. Love it.
We had a great time at the Aquarium. There were lots of people but we had no trouble viewing the exhibits. The special talks by staff were especially interesting. Glad we arrived early line up later was very long.
Penguins were wonderful, great for the kids. A must on the to do list.
My Granddaughter and I visited The Aquarium and both thoroughly enjoyed her experience. Her comment was that it was "COOL" G James
Great aquarium! Lots to see and learn about :-)
Overall an excellent experience. My children had a lot of fun. The up-grades to the centre are excellent. It allows the children to interact with the displays and they had fun gathering stamps for their booklets at each stage. The 'skip the line' part was nice. It was lovely to just walk in the door and start our tour immediately without waiting in a queue. The staff were friendly and helpful.
Awesome experience. My overseas friends loved it especially their four year old daughter. In fact they promised themselves to visit again very soon. :)
A gorgeous aquarium and a wonderful experience! No queueing required makes the visit even better.
Walked in, no waiting. Everyone was very friendly. Enjoyed it thoroughly. Just loved the penguins. Would love to take our grandchildren.
These tickets were great, just jumped ahead of everyone. Only problem was that I only had my e-voucher and they needed a hard copy so i had to e-mail mine to the aquarium e-mail. Other than that these are great and the aquarium is amazing
Must be the best way to get into the aquarium full stop. I showed the email confirmation I was sent after booking the tickets online to one of the aquarium staff managing the line to get in and she took us straight to the front counter and in we went. The aquarium is definitely worth seeing and it has my favourite animal in the world - the leafy sea dragon. All round pleased.
Purchasing our tickets online before we arrived was the best thing we did. Not only was it $5 cheaper each but the 'skip the line' service saved us waiting in line for 20 minutes with our 1 year old! The Melbourne Aquarium is a great and fun way to spend an afternoon.
Excellent ticket to get - it was cheaper than buying a ticket at the door and we sailed past the massive queue and right to the front - well worth having!
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us